Appearing in "Requiem"
- Fantastic Four (Disbands)
- Dr. Franklin Storm (Only in flashback)
- Mole Man (Only in flashback)
- Mary Storm
- Doctor Strange (Tephen Strange Jr.) (Only in flashback) (Death)
- Gen. Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross
- Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)
- Magneto (Erik Lensherr) (Cameo)
- Gary Richards
- Enid Richards
- Mary Richards
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents
Synopsis for "Requiem"
The Human Torch recalls arguing with his father, Franklin Storm, shortly before the tidal wave hit New York, killing him. Johnny, who was in shock over his father's death, was captured by Dormammu, who began channeling the Human Torch's flame to escape and attack New York City. After killing Dr. Strange, Dormammu fought the Invisible Woman and the the Thing, but was eventually defeated and reverted to his human form. Back in the present, Mister Fantastic, upon returning from his battle with Magneto, is reunited with his teammates.
Mister Fantastic soon realizes that Dr. Doom will continue to destroy the world if he isn't stopped, prompting the Thing to go to Latveria and kill him. After the funeral of Franklin Storm, Reed Richards is rejected by Sue, and the Fantastic Four disband. The Thing enlists in S.H.I.E.L.D., the Human Torch opts to live a quiet life in France, the Invisible Woman continues to do research at the Baxter Building, and Mister Fantastic moves back in with his biological family as he ponders what to do next.
re • qui • em (noun) A song or hymn of mourning composed or performed as a memorial to the departed. With the catastrophes wrought by Ultimatum, does this spell the end for the first family of the Ultimate U? Plus: Whatever happened to Johnny Storm?
- Reed Richards, Ben Grimm, and Sue Storm, appear next in Ultimate Enemy #1. Johnny Storm will appear next in Ultimate Enemy #2.
- Ultimatum: Spider-Man Requiem Book One #1
- Ultimatum: Spider-Man Requiem Book One #2
- Ultimatum: X-Men Requiem #1
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|