Appearing in "Requiem (Part I)"
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Main story and flashback)
- Daily Bugle
- Mary Jane Watson (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Main story and flashback)
- Hydra (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Viper (Ophelia Sarkissian) (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man Armor MK I (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man Armor (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Requiem (Part I)"
J. Jonah Jameson and Ben Urich return to the Daily Bugle offices, still shocked at the widespread destruction caused by the Ultimatum Wave. Jameson believes his family is dead and admits that he was wrong about Spider-Man's supposed criminal status. However, the Daily Bugle's website is still operational, and the remaining staff are determined to keep writing and let the world know what happened. Jameson, inspired by Spider-Man's heroism, decides to write a piece about him, and Urich gives him a flash drive containing all of the Spider-Man stories that Jameson had previously rejected. As he browses the files, Jameson recalls an incident in which Spider-Man saved Tony Stark from HYDRA terrorists. Jonah is interrupted by Urich, who informs Jameson that Spider-Man has been reported dead.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ultimatum: Spider-Man Requiem Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 9 Image(s) from Ultimatum: Spider-Man Requiem Vol 1 1
- Ultimate Marvel Team-Up #4
- Ultimate Marvel Team-Up #5
- Ultimatum: Fantastic Four Requiem #1
- Ultimatum: X-Men Requiem #1
|Like this? Let us know!|