- My name is Victor Mancha, and I am an android. Like father, like son. Sort of.
Appearing in 1st story
Races and Species:
Synopsis for 1st story
Victor Mancha begins bringing some children to one of the Runaways' old bases in Los Angeles when Ultron - who is also his father - attacks the world. Victor believes that if he uses his machine abilities, he will end up helping Ultron’s victory.
Mancha decides that he should not tell any of his new-found friends about his background because he is afraid they will not accept him. In a flashback, it is shown that his Runaways teammates were all killed by Ultron and that Victor has stored digital versions of them in his memory banks, but these files seem to somehow be corrupted since they are telling him to become more machine like Ultron and less human like his mother.
The Ultron Sentinels find the hideout and start killing some of the kids whom Victor had saved. Victor decides to fight the Ultron Sentinels, deciding that if this is the end - which it is - he will go down fighting.
• Ultron took over the world.
• Ultron killed the heroes.
• Ultron...is your father.
• When you're Victor Mancha, android teen Runaway, "daddy issues" doesn't quite cover it.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ultron Vol 1 1AU on the forums
- Images from Ultron Vol 1 1AU
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|