McTavish founded Headscroll.com and gathered the faithful of Happyology to end the slumber of Uluath, using an ultrasonic transmitter specifically calibrated to communicate with him in his city. Despite the intervention of Elsa Bloodstone, the device was activated and the city rose from the seas, along with a horde of fishmen. Bloodstone was captured by the fishmen and cultists, until the arrival of Kid Kaiju and his partner Aegis, who accidentally completed the awakening of Uluath. Reproducing (on Kid Kaiju's counsel) a combat move of Goom against Pildorr, Aegis was able knock out Uluath. McTavish, under arrest, stated the Dread Lord would rise again.
- Uluath is seemingly inspired from H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu or Dagon (or another monster of the Cthulhu Mythos): A giant squid-like elder deity sleeping in a lost sunken city in the Pacific Ocean. The reference goes to the extent that a part of the disciples' chant is "Nyar' L'Hagopep", which is seemingly a reference to Nyarlathotep.
- It is unclear whether "Undergod" refers to a clear category of beings (see the Undergods' page).
- 1 Appearances of Uluath (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Uluath (Earth-616)
- Media Uluath (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Uluath (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Uluath (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Uluath (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|