When he and the rest of the E.D.I. were investigating the Dome, base of the Children of Tomorrow, he was apparently killed by them. However, he and the E.D.I. were later seen fighting against evil cyclops versions of heroes from another universe, who rampaged through New York.
Peak Human Strength: Umberto's strength has been enhanced to the peak of human potential. Even though, his limits are unknown.
Enhanced Durability: Umberto's bones and muscles are denser and harder than normal, to the highest human potential, which makes him very durable compared to a normal human.
- It was stated by the Sixth Geneticist of the Children of Tomorrow that Umberto had genetic markers for lymphoma and heart disease, and would most likely develop Alzheimer's.
- Mark Millar named Umberto Landi after his sister's fiance.
- 12 appearance(s) of Umberto Landi (Earth-1610)
- 1 mention(s) in handbook(s) of Umberto Landi (Earth-1610)
- 3 image(s) of Umberto Landi (Earth-1610)
- 1 item(s) used/owned by Umberto Landi (Earth-1610)