- Squirrel Girl, Squirrel Girl! She's a human and also a squirrel! Can she climp up a tree? Yes she can, easily. That's whyyyy her name is Squirrel Girl! Is she though? Listed bud: She's got partially squirrel blood. Who's her friend? Don't you know: That's the squirrel Tippy-Toe. Surprise! She likes to talk to squirrels! At the top of trees, is where she spends her time like a huuuuman squirrel she enjoys fighting crime!! Squirrel Girl, Squirrel Girl! Powers of both squirrel and girl! Finds some nuts, eats some nuts, kicks bad guuuuuys' evil butts! To her, life is a great big acorn! Where there's a city crime-torn, you'll find the Squirrel Girl!!!
Appearing in 1st story
- Tomas (First appearance)
- Mew (First appearance)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
- Giganto (Photo) (Cameo)
Races and Species:
- Squirrel Girl's Costume (First appearance)
- Deadpool's Guide to Super Villains Cards (First appearance)
Synopsis for 1st story
• Wolverine, Deadpool, Doctor Doom, Thanos: There’s one hero that’s beaten them all — and now she’s got her own ongoing series! (Not that she’s bragging.)
• That’s right, you asked for it, you got it, it’s SQUIRREL GIRL! (She’s also starting college this semester.)
• It’s the start of a brand-new series of adventures starring the nuttiest and most upbeat super hero in the world!
- The series' logo was designed by Mike Allred.
- Maris Wicks is credited for the art in the trading cards from Deadpool's Guide to Super Villains.
- Almost every page of this issue contains a small text at the bottom of it, from the point of view of the writer.
- In this issue, Kraven mentions his curse to be unable to die unless at the hands of Spider-Man. However, he was lifted of his curse in the pages of Scarlet Spider.
- On December 24, 2014, writer Ryan North published a writer's commentary on this issue online. These notes were later printed in the letters section of Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol 2 #42 in 2019.
|Like this? Let us know!|