Appearing in 1st story
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Named only) (On-screen)
- Tony Stark (Named only) (On-screen)
- Thor (Dr. Jane Foster) (Named only) (On-screen)
- Howard the Duck (Named only) (On-screen)
- Hulk (Amadeus Cho) (Named only) (On-screen)
- New York Bulletin (Named only) (On-screen)
- Lifter (Ned Lathrop) (Photo)
- Deadpool (Wade Wilson) (Photo)
- James Jetman (Named only) (On-screen)
- Ant-Man Security Solutions (Named only)
- God (Yahweh) (Mentioned)
- A rogue Enigmo (First appearance)
- Toronto Police Service (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- North America
- South America (Mentioned)
- Argentina (Mentioned)
- Prototype Jet (Only appearance; destruction)
- Ant-Van (Van-na White) (Destruction)
Synopsis for 1st story
• SOMEONE is taking over the continental United States, but Squirrel Girl is stuck in boring ol’ Canada! UH-OH.
• Canada’s not actually that boring, though: Did you know we have the world’s longest covered bridge, in Hartland, New Brunswick? It’s true! I’ve seen it!
• It’s pretty long, I GUESS.
• Anyway enough about Canada, we’re here to find out why you should buy this comic! REASONS INCLUDE: fights, teamwork, continental USA domination and a special guest star who you’ll find a TINY bit familiar? Everyone is at least a LITTLE bit into this guy and I cAN’T imagine you not being excited to discover who it is!
• Anyway, yeah, it’s Ant-Man.
- Trading card art by Hannah Blumenreich.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol 2 13 on the forums
- 5 Images from Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol 2 13
|Like this? Let us know!|