Appearing in 1st story
- Squirrel Girl (Doreen Green) (Revealed to be alive)
- Stefan Klossner (Revealed to be alive)
- Nancy Whitehead (Revealed to be alive)
- Tippy-Toe (Revealed to be alive)
- Savage Land staff
- Dr. G.
- Numerous unnamed staff & programmers
- Flappy (a pterosaur) (Only appearance)
- Kraven the Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) (Revealed to be alive)
- Kraven's Dinosaurs (Only appearance)
- Tomas Lara-Perez
- Ken Shiga
- "Brian Drayne" (Werner Schmidt)
- Maureen Green
- Superman ("Clark Kent" / Kal-El) (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Mentioned)
- Antonio the Doombot (Mentioned) (Destroyed)
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Poachmaster General (Referenced)
Races and Species:
- Doombots (Mentioned)
- Numerous unnamed species
- Nuwali (Mentioned)
- Prime Marvel Universe (Main story and flashback)
- Earth-TRN606 (Mentioned)
- Kraven's Lion's Head Vest
- Kraven's Whistle (First appearance)
- Savage Brands Souvenir USB Stick
- Savage Land repair bots
Synopsis for 1st story
• This is it! The climactic showdown between SQUIRREL GIRL, a woman who can talk to squirrels, and ULTRON HIMSELF, a killer robot who has ruthlessly defeated the Avengers on multiple occasions!
• And you may be thinking, “Holy crap I’M SOLD,” but let me tell you more: This entire battle takes place in the Savage Land, an area FILLED with dinosaurs!
• And NOW you may be thinking, “I’m so sold, good grief, just let me read this comic already,” but hold on some more, because there’s one more thing we need to tell you: ULTRON IS A TYRANNOSAURUS REX NOW.
• It’s Doreen Green versus DINOSAUR ROBOT ULTRON, and Kraven the Hunter is there, too!
• Kraven is not a dinosaur, though.
• Man, we really should’ve made Kraven a dinosaur, too!
• Lesson learned for next time, I guess!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol 2 25 on the forums
- Images from Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol 2 25
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|