Appearing in 1st story
Races and Species:
- Doom Planet
- United States of America
- The Eiffel Tower OF DOOM, France (Named only)
- DOOMhenge, England, United Kingdom (Named only)
- China (Named only)
- The Great DOOM of China (Named only)
- The Blue DOOMED Church (Santorini, Greece) (Named only)
- The DOOM Mahal, India (Named only)
- The Large DOOMdron Collider (Geneva, Switzerland) (Named only)
- Sydney, Australia (Named only)
- Sydney's DOOM House (featuring opera) (Named only)
- Doom Planet
- Earth-616 (1960s)
Synopsis for 1st story
PREVIOUSLY ON “THE UNBEATABLE SQUIRREL GIRL”:
• Squirrel Girl is trapped in the past, and friend Nancy has gone back to rescue her!
• But Nancy didn’t have a time machine, so she hitched a ride with DOCTOR DOOM!!
• So now it’s Squirrel Girl versus Doctor Doom in the 1960s, fighting for the fate of the very planet!! What could possibly go wrong, right??
• Well anyway, in this issue EVERYTHING GOES WRONG FOREVER
- In the splash page at the beginning of the issue, Waldo from Where's Waldo? can be seen next to one of the Doombots.
- When Squirrel Girl is spying on Doctor Doom outside Belvedere Castle, she's dressed like Secret Squirrel, a cartoon character from the 60s.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol 2 4 on the forums
- 3 Images from Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol 2 4
|Like this? Let us know!|