Appearing in "Animal House: Part One"
- Nancy Whitehead
- Rocket Raccoon
- Beast (Hank McCoy)
- Biggs (First appearance chronologically) (Origin revealed)
- Weapon II (First appearance chronologically) (Origin revealed)
- Hellcow (Bessie) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Vampires (Mentioned)
- Dracula (Mentioned)
- Speedball (Robbie Baldwin) (Photo)
- Maureen Green (Mentioned)
- Tippy-Toe (Cameo)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Mentioned)
- Ultron (Mentioned)
- Deadpool (Wade Wilson) (Photo)
- Howard T. Duck Private Investigations (Mentioned)
- Humans (Mentioned)
- Giganto (Mentioned)
- Claude (Howard's client & Shannon's ex) (Mentioned)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Mentioned)
- Thor (Jane Foster) (Mentioned)
- Thor (Thor Odinson) (Mentioned)
- Throg (Simon Walterson) (Mentioned)
- Duckworldians (Mentioned)
- Mutants (Mentioned)
- Weapon X (Mentioned)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Squirrel Girl's Costume
- Spider-Man's Suits (Mentioned)
- Venom Symbiote (Mentioned)
- Iron Man Armor Model 16 (Mentioned)
- Deadpool's Guide to Super Villains Cards
- Kraven's Lion's Head Vest
- Infinity Gauntlet (Mentioned)
- Abundant Glove (Mentioned)
- Various ersatz weaponry
- Adamantium (Mentioned)
- Mjolnir (Mentioned)
- Kra-Van (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Animal House: Part One"
- Synopsis not yet written
PART ONE OF “ANIMAL HOUSE,” A CROSSOVER WITH HOWARD THE DUCK!
• Squirrel Girl and Howard will team up against an enemy that neither Squirrel Girl (who has defeated Galactus) or Howard the Duck (who has defeated... uh... well, listen, I’m sure he’s got other qualities) could take down on their own!
• Will they fight over a trivial misunderstanding? Will they band together against a common enemy? Will Squirrel Girl say “duck!” to mean “lower your head” but Howard will misinterpret it as a call for his attention, leading him to get hit on the head by something?
• At least ONE of those three questions will be answered with a “yes” in this issue!
• CONCLUDED NEXT MONTH IN HOWARD THE DUCK #6!
- Chronologically, these events take place between Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #8 and Unbeatable Squirrel Girl (Vol. 2) #1, as well as between Howard the Duck (Vol. 5) #5 and Howard the Duck (Vol. 6) #1.