Appearing in 1st story
- Cecil (Ghost)
- Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) (Poster)
- Spider-Man (Miles Morales) (Poster)
- Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) (Poster)
- Thor (Dr. Jane Foster) (Photo)
- She-Hulk (Jen Walters) (Photo)
- Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) (Poster)
- Robot Avengers (Mentioned)
- Doombot (Mentioned)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Mentioned)
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) (Mentioned)
- NASA (Cameo)
- M.O.D.O.K.'s client (First appearance) (Shadow only) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Earth Orbit
- Gwenpool's Suit
- Captain Marvel's Suit (Poster)
- Ultimate Spider-Man's Suit (Poster)
- Ms. Marvel's Suit (Poster)
- Hawkeye's Suit (Poster)
- Hawkeye's Bow (Poster)
- Trick Arrows (Poster)
- Gwenpool's Katanas
Synopsis for 1st story
Gwenpool is finding her footing, as she finally opened a bank account to receive her M.O.D.O.K. payments, and the training with Batroc helped her shooting skills evolve, although he does concede that she lacks close combat prowess, that can be bypassed if she fights dirty.
M.O.D.O.K. Prime sends the team to a mission to fight Atlanteans in an underwater tunnel - with the exception of Gwen, who he wants to speak in private. M.O.D.O.K. is angry at Gwen, saying she lacks any skill and thus has no place in his organization.
He fires his death ray at her, but Gwen survives thanks to a shield generator, and proceeds to shoot the gem, destroy M.O.D.O.K.'s mechanical legs, and strike one of his eyes. M.O.D.O.K. then ignites the rocket chair and fires all his weapons at Gwen, forcing her to a desperate measure: she throws Cecil's skull, and summons the hacker's ghost.
After she explains the situation, Cecil proceeds to ghost-hack M.O.D.O.K. and send his rocket chair to orbit. Gwen is ecstatic, and then the rest of the squad arrives. Once Batroc turns on the computer, M.O.D.O.K.'s client appears, wanting to talk to Gwen...
• M.O.D.O.K. is on to Gwen’s totally powerless/skill-less nature!
• Can she escape his wrath with no powers or skills to speak of?
• I wouldn’t think so! But she IS unbelievable.
|Like this? Let us know!|