Appearing in "Let the Good Times Roll"
- Avengers Unity Division (First appearance as the Avengers Unity Division)
- Grim Reaper (Eric Williams) (Death)
- Clan Akkaba
- Archangel (Warren Worthington III) (Mentioned)
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur) (Mentioned)
- Genesis (Evan Sabahnur) (Mentioned)
- Celestials (Mentioned)
- Kang the Conqueror
- Edwin Jarvis (Mentioned)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Photo)
- Avengers (Photo)
- Unidentified reporter
- Red Skull (Johann Shmidt) (Mentioned)
- Honest John (Mentioned)
- Daken (Only in flashback)
- Avalanche (Dominic Petros) (Mentioned)
- Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (Mentioned)
- Several unnamed attendees at the press conference
- X-Men (Only in flashback)
Races and Species:
- Kang Armor
- Bio-Synthetic Wings
- Iron Man Armor Model 4 (Photo)
- Captain America's Shield
- Cyclops' Visor (Only in flashback)
- Grim Reaper's Scythe
Synopsis for "Let the Good Times Roll"
The team makes their debut as the Avengers Unity Division (which also contains Sunfire, Wasp, and Wonder Man as the team's latest recruits) during a press conference that debuts them. The press conference is then crashed by a resurrected Grim Reaper who attacks the Avengers Unity Squad while claiming that he is now unable to die. During the fight, Rogue absorbs some of Wonder Man's powers and seemingly punches Grim Reaper harder than normal, apparently killing Grim Reaper in the process.
• Wonder Man, Wasp and Sunfire join the team just in time for Grim Reaper’s revenge!
• Tension between the team builds as Havok’s leadership is questioned!
• The death of a major character at the hands of an Avenger in broad daylight!
- The above quote in which Havok rejects the idea of mutants being a minority and instead supports them being a part of humanity, and Remender's comment on the speech to detractors to "drown yourselves in hobo piss", generated some controversy.
- Takes place during All-New X-Men #13.