Appearing in "The Apocalypse Twins, Part Two"Edit
- Avengers Unity Division
- Agent Brand
- Unidentified S.W.O.R.D. agents
- Clan Akkaba
- Archangel (Warren Worthington III) (Mentioned)
- Red Skull (Johann Shmidt) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Grim Reaper (Eric Williams) (Photo)
- The Peak (Destruction)
- Starcore (Destruction)
Synopsis for "The Apocalypse Twins, Part Two"Edit
Havok manages to clear Rogue's name with S.H.I.E.L.D for killing Grim Reaper, and also has her start an investigation into Magneto. While Wasp shows Havok her clothing line to promote mutants, a Celestial ship controlled by the Apocalypse Twins crashes into S.W.O.R.D.'s Peak base with Captain America and Sunfire aboard. Sunfire lets Captain America escape while Thor files towards the wreckage
• Enter The Apocalypse Twins! The beginning of the end begins with their arrival!
• Why do they seek to anger The Celestials? What is their connection to Kang? How is Thor responsible for their mighty power?!
• A death at the hands of an Avenger divides the team!• Will Sunfire torture an S-Man to save mutant lives?
- Genocide's age is revealed as only a bit old than fifteen.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny Avengers Vol 1 7 on the forums
- Images from Uncanny Avengers Vol 1 7
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|