- I found strength in mercy.
- -- Uriel
Appearing in "Age of Ultron"
- Kang the Conqueror (Nathaniel Richards)
- Morlocks (Only appearance)
- Red Skull (Johann Shmidt) (Mentioned)
- Ant-Man (Scott Lang) (Only appearance; dies)
- Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady) (Only appearance)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Mentioned)
- Hank Pym (Mentioned)
- Archangel (Warren Worthington III) (Mentioned)
- Mister Fantastic (Reed Richards) (Mentioned)
- Galactus (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Vision (Mentioned)
- Odin (Mentioned)
- Morgan le Fay (Mentioned)
- Thor Odinson (Mentioned)
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) (Mentioned)
- Ahab (Roderick Campbell) (Mentioned)
- The Kang Dynasty (4145 A.D.)
- Age of Le Fay
- Kang Armor
- Colonel America's Shield
- Kang's Trophy Room
- Various Captain America's Shields
- Various heads of Hank McCoy
- Various Iron Man helmets
- Magneto's Helmet
- Spider-Man's mask
- Rogue's hood
- Nick Fury's head
- Mister Fantastic's Costume
- Elektra's Twin Sai
- Daredevil's Billy Club and Costume
- Doctor Octopus' Tentacles
- Cyclops' Visor
- Sunglasses that belonged either to Wonder Man or Cyclops
- Hulk's pants
- Silver Surfer's Surfboard
- Thor's helmet
- Juggernaut's helmet
- Ghost Rider's jacket
- Eye of Agamotto
- Ahab's armor
Synopsis for "Age of Ultron"
During the Apocalypse Twins' adolescences, Kang the Conqueror brings them from concentration camps to his palace in the year 4145 AD.
They are then dispatched on a mission to murder Colonel America (the amalgamation of Nick Fury and Captain America) at the time when history was altered by Wolverine and the Invisible Woman. The Apocalypse Twins' mission ends up failing but they succeed in killing that reality's Havok and Rogue whom were the first lives they ever took.
As punishment for their failure, Kang promptly sends the Twins back to the concentration camps.
•The Uncanny Avengers must band together and make their way throughout this new dystopian world.
•But when The Apocalypse Twins and Kang are involved, will they make it out of the Age of Ultron in one piece?
•And when Havok and Rogue set off to save the Morlocks, what secret will Rogue unearth about the Twin's hidden past?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny Avengers Vol 1 8AU on the forums
- 17 Images from Uncanny Avengers Vol 1 8AU
|Like this? Let us know!|