- My ex-wife, Crystal, once told me I've spent my whole life running. An obvious and boring metaphor--But she was right. I never settled in any one place long enough for it to become my home. Left as soon as things got the slightest bit messy. Running from a long list of things that I'm not proud of. Runnig away from my wife. From my daughter. Focusing on the bigger parts while ignoring my real responsability. It was never my fault. Always mired in rationalizations. They pushed me. They started it--I simply finished it. As long as I don't sink to his level, hey, I'm coming out ahead. It was just so easy. I'm his son--Of course I have his temper. But then Wanda cast that damn spell--And I lost my excuse. Why did I really come here? I said I needed to know the truth. But that's not it. I wanted there to be some grand plot. Some strings I could point to and blame. Anything to keep up the lie. Anything to get my excuses back. But I've been given a second chance. An I'm done runming. Every triumph, every failure, I own them all. And while the thought of it is terrifying--It's also liberating.
- -- Quicksilver
Appearing in "Counter Evolutionary: Part 5"
- Avengers Unity Division
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (Only in flashback)
- New Men
- Wonder Man (Simon Williams) (Mentioned)}
- Crystal (Mentioned)
- Luna (Mentioned)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- High Evolutionary's Citadel
Synopsis for "Counter Evolutionary: Part 5"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• The truth that will shatter the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.
• War between the Low and High Evolutionary.
• An Avenger has to choose between his friends and a perfect future.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny Avengers Vol 2 5 on the forums
- 6 Image(s) from Uncanny Avengers Vol 2 5
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|