- No, Ma. The Terrigen didn't make me this way. I was always this way. I just couldn't see it. That's what the Terrigen does. It lets you see who you really are. What you can be. It's not always a good thing -- sometimes it can cause real problems -- but if I hadn't breathed in that cloud, if I hadn't changed... then my whole life would be a lie. That's why I stay with the Inhumans. I'm traveling around the world, helping people just like me.
- -- Dinesh Deol
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Royal Inhuman Diplomatic Mission
- Kludge (First appearance)
- Banyan (Ajay Roy) (First appearance as Banyan) (Main story and flashback)
- Banyan's henchmen (Main story and flashback)
- Indian Navy (First appearance)
- Unnamed Captain (First appearance)
- Numerous unnamed Sailors (First appearance)
- Queen Medusa (Medusalith Amaquelin) (Mentioned)
- Human Torch (Johnny Storm) (Mentioned)
- Mrs. Patel (Deols' neighbor) (Mentioned)
- Parvati Mehta (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Indian Ocean
- India (Main story and flashback)
- New Attilan (Mentioned)
- Hell (Mentioned)
- I.N.S. Kolkata (First appearance)
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
- Synopsis not yet written.
• The Inhumans travel to India!
• Months ago, the Terrigen Mist made its way through Mumbai and transformed Dinesh Deol into the Inhuman Grid.
• But what threats did the Mist create, and why are the Inhumans only addressing it now?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny Inhumans Annual Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Uncanny Inhumans Annual Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|