- The game is on-- has been for some time. Which means we're already out of time. God as my witness, Logan, one way or another, no matter what the cost... I'm going to kill Apocalypse.
Appearing in "The Apocalypse Solution (Chapter One)"
- Clan Akkaba
- Temple of Apocalypse
- United States of America
- United Kingdom
- Ship (clone)
Synopsis for "The Apocalypse Solution (Chapter One)"
Meanwhile, in Cavern-X, Archangel and Psylocke discuss their relationship and how to control his dark side persona as Fantomex loses a bet to Wolverine during a training session. The foursome then scramble to assist Warren's ominously silent "man in the field".
X-Force enters the Temple of Apocalypse and fights a stone guardian. The guardian possesses Wolverine and Psylocke. Fantomex uses his misdirection powers, tricking their adversary into blowing up, saving Psylocke. She then manages to free Wolverine's mind. Deadpool is strapped up to machines but X-Force rescues him. The Temple is set for self-destruct, X-Force narrowly escaping.
At a safe distance, Archangel explains to Wolverine that he's had Deadpool hunt leads for over a year, this extraction mission confirming that Clan Akkaba has resurrected Apocalypse and brought on his Last Horsemen. Archangel vows to kill Apocalypse by any means necessary.
Inside Ship, it is revealed that the newest incarnation of Apocalypse is a young boy...
“AGES,” PART 1 Wolverine promised Cyclops that X-Force would disband -- he lied. A secret society has resurrected En Sabah Nur, putting into motion events that will turn this age of heroes into an Age of Apocalypse! To hold them back, Wolverine and Archangel bring together Fantomex, Deadpool, and Psylocke to form The Uncanny X-Force! Stained by their history, they are the only ones capable of making the hard resolutions necessary. A band of likeminded friends and mercenaries set to one purpose, one big ugly task -- kill Apocalypse by any means.
- Apocalypse is mysteriously stuck in a child's form.
- Also includes a section detailing the team's history from their inception to current events.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Force Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 22 Images from Uncanny X-Force Vol 1 1
- 1 Reprints of Uncanny X-Force Vol 1 1
Links and References
- Uncanny X-Force #1 at Comic Vine
|Like this? Let us know!|