Appearing in "The Dark Angel Saga Chapter 8: Red Sky Blue"
- Ultimaton (Main story and flashback)
- Genesis (Evan) (Main story and flashback) (First appearance as Genesis)
- Clan Akkaba
- Iceman (Bobby Drake)
- Blob (Fred Dukes)
- Elder Betsy Braddock (Dream)
- Elder Warren Worthington (Dream) (Only appearance; dies)
- Jean Worthington (Dream) (Daughter of Angel & Psylocke)
- Unnamed daughter of Angel & Psylocke (Dream)
- Genesis' parents (Dream)
Synopsis for "The Dark Angel Saga Chapter 8: Red Sky Blue"
While Iceman takes on Sunfire, Deathlok manages to regain control of himself and incapacitates War. Pestilence fights him while Dark Beast escapes. Dark Beast, War and Pestilence return to Ship and Dark Beast orders it to leave to Neptune Station, claiming that Archangel had left him in charge and told him to protect Pestilence since she carries Archangel's heir.
Meanwhile, Fantomex and Psylocke confront Archangel in The World. Fantomex and Psylocke fight well, as Fantomex attempts to distract Archangel by trash-talking. Archangel does not fall for it however, and easily dispatches both Psylocke and Fantomex, stabbing Fantomex in the head with one of his feather-blades. Surviving the assault due to his multiple-brains, Fantomex contacts Ultimaton and tells him to release the Apocalypse clone. Psylocke engages Archangel and manages to incapacitate him long enough to get close with the Life Seed. She cannot bring herself to kill him however, and he tosses her away.
Meanwhile, the Apocalypse clone is brought out of his virtual life and engages Archangel. Archangel is temporarily confused by the appearance of the boy, but quickly regains his composure and disposes of him. While fighting however, Psylocke manages to get close enough to stab him with the Life Seed, killing him. Meanwhile, Sunfire attempts to contain Genocide's flames but the strain kills him.
As Warren lies dying, Psylocke enters his mind and creates a mental scenarion in which they both live their lives out in peace, having children and growing old together. Fantomex arrives to take Psylocke to safety, despite her protests, and they collect the remaining members of X-Force and the Age of Apocalypse X-Men before preparing to return.
Psylocke sees Warren walking out of the blizzard, once again human yet still with techno-organic wings, and embraces him. Warren simply asks her who she is.
Rick Remender (VENOM, Fear Agent), Jerome Opeña (PUNISHER, Fear Agent) and Dean White (AVENGERS, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN) bring you a tale of devastation, bravery, and salvation.
- Despite being shown on the cover, Deadpool is not shown this issue and neither Wolverine or Age of Apocalypse's Jean Grey, Nightcrawler and Sabretooth participate in the fight.
- Archangel and Genesis go crashing into a massive hall full of stone statues labeled Dr. Mind Bubble (Rick Remender confirmed that there are big plans for him) and the Skinless Man. The appearance of these statues in this issue is "seeding" the characters for the upcoming issues.
- This issue was released polybagged, to contain spoilers.