Appearing in 1st story
- Mother (Mentioned)
Synopsis for 1st story
Six months ago in Paris, Fantomex and Psylocke are living together happily in love. He convinces Betsy to use her telepathy to cover his and Cluster’s tracks during their stealing sprees since the misdirection powers went to Weapon XIII. Psylocke is reluctant, but ultimately agrees once Fantomex tells her the money is for Mother who’s sick and in need of treatment. She’s also been avoiding Cluster, who’s living with them, but Fantomex makes her promise to give Cluster a chance.
As time went by, Psylocke grows disappointed in Fantomex while getting to know Cluster better. Betsy is tired of the lives they’ve been living and upset that Fantomex only cares about stealing. Psylocke and Cluster have a heart to heart and Betsy realizes that everything she loved in Fantomex was Cluster all along. Betsy and Cluster kiss.
Now in Madripoor, Psylocke and Cluster head to a club looking for Yau, a gangster at the service of Weapon XIII. They find him, but Yau’s ninjas attack the girls. Weapon XIII corners them and tells Betsy to surrender, otherwise he will shoot Cluster in the head. She complies. Weapon XIII ties Psylocke up and says all he ever wanted was a chance to prove how much he loves her.
• Secrets from the future and the past come to haunt Uncanny X-Force!
• What does Fantomex want from Betsy?
• What does Betsy want from Cluster?
• What does Cluster want from Fantomex?
• What does Bishop want from the 21st century? A body count or a good burger?
• And Los Angeles, lock up your humans: there’s a new mutant on the loose!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Force Vol 2 7 on the forums
- 2 Images from Uncanny X-Force Vol 2 7
|Like this? Let us know!|