Appearing in "Rogue Redux"
- Muir Island X-Men
- Legion (David Haller) (Possessed by Shadow King)
- Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers) (Possessed by Shadow King)
- Lila Cheney
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr)
- Val Cooper
- Jacob Reisz (Possessed by Shadow King)
- The Reavers
- The Host (First appearance)
- Strike Lord (First appearance)
- Master Mold (Referenced)
- X-Men (Referenced)
- Freedom Force (Mentioned)
- Unnamed aliens
- Unnamed Shi'ar alien
- Various Savage Land dinosaurs
- Unnamed reporter
- Several unnamed Washington, D.C. citizens
- Captain America (Referenced)
- Banshee (Sean Cassidy) (Mentioned)
- Forge (Mentioned)
- High Evolutionary (Herbert Wyndham) (Mentioned)
- Nereel (Mentioned)
- Ka-Zar (Kevin Plunder) (Mentioned)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe) (Mentioned)
- Sauron (Karl Lykos) (Referenced)
- Terminus (Referenced)
Races and Species:
- Milky Way
- Shi'ar Galaxy
- Shi'ar space station
- Shi'ar warship
Synopsis for "Rogue Redux"
Rogue is spat out from the Siege Perilous to land in her room in the X-Men’s headquarters in the Australian Outback, seemingly unchanged. From a news report, she learns that Mystique has been murdered. As she tries to alert her teammates, she learns, firstly, that she has lost the powers she stole from Ms. Marvel and, secondly, that the HQ is now back in the hands of the Reavers. Surprisingly, Carol Danvers now has a body of her own again and, while she fights the Reavers, Rogue absorbs Gateway’s powers long enough to teleport herself and (accidentally) Carol away. Carol ends up on Muir Isle. Though struggling bravely, she falls under the control of the Shadow King and chases Rogue as his servant. Rogue, in the meantime, has ended up in the Savage Land. Enjoying her time there, she travels to the village of the X-Men’s friend Nereel, but finds it abandoned after an attack. As she still mulls over what to do, she is attacked by a badly decomposing Carol. It turns out that there isn’t enough life energy to sustain them both – one of them has to die. Rogue actually wins their battle, but doesn’t want to take Carol’s life a second time. Carol uses that hesitation and almost kills her, but is felled by a newcomer – Magneto. The Master of Magnetism realizes the situation and uses the devices in Sauron’s citadel to restore one of them – Rogue.
- The letterers of this issue are credited as "Task Force 'X'". They have since been revealed to be Tom Orzechowski and Tomoko Saito.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 269 on the forums
- 3 Image(s) from Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 269
- 2 Reprints of Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 269
|Like this? Let us know!|