Appearing in "Crossroads"
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (Main story and flashback)
- Ka-Zar (Kevin Plunder)
- Lila Cheney
- Director Nick Fury
- Unnamed soldiers
- Manacle (First appearance)
- Savage Land Mutates
- Trish Tilby (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Anya Eisenhardt (Referenced)
- Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (Referenced)
- Adolf Hitler (Referenced)
- Colonel Yuri Semyanov
- Unnamed protesters, scientists and reporters
- President George Bush, Sr.
- Various dinosaurs
- Unnamed Swamp Men
- Unnamed Russian soldiers
- Shanna the She-Devil (Mentioned)
- Lorna Dane (Mentioned)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Punta Arenas (First appearance) (On-screen)
- Vostok 3 (Mentioned)
- Savage Land
- Magneto's citadel
- United States
- Auschwitz-Birkenau, Poland, Germany, Europe (Referenced)
- Leningrad, Russia. Europe (Referenced)
Synopsis for "Crossroads"
Zaladane has erected six towers in the Savage Land and is now in sync with Earth’s magnetic field. With her magnetic powers, she has scrambled all communication within the Savage Land, and the effects of her mad quest for power are already felt far away, as Argentina was hit by a massive earthquake. S.H.I.E.L.D. has sent in Nick Fury and a team of agents, but most of them perished when their choppers are downed because of the electro-magnetic pulse neutralizing all electronics, and then rocks hurled from an air-cavalry of pterasaurs. Magneto and Rogue have allied with Ka-Zar but they don’t fare much better. Apparently something went wrong when Magneto reintegrated her bio-matrix, as she is only a shadow of her former self. Her absorption power doesn’t work and she is only slightly stronger than an average person. Magneto finds himself in a moral conflict, he knows that there is only one way to stop Zaladane, but killing her would surely end his beginning relationship with Rogue. Meanwhile the X-Men have been teleported to Shi’Ar space by Lila Cheney. Immediately they get captured by Deathbird who wants them to kill Charles Xavier.
Links and References
- The Official Marvel Index to the X-Men (Vol. 2) #5 - See for further referencing