Appearing in "Bad to the Bone (Muir Island Saga, Pt. 2)"
- Shadow King
- Amahl Farouk (Possessed by Shadow King) (Danger Room construct)
- Dr. Lian Shen (Possessed by Shadow King)
- Jacob Reisz (Possessed by Shadow King)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau) (Possessed by Shadow King)
- Jubilee (Jubes Lee) (Possessed by Shadow King)
- Rogue (Possessed by Shadow King)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Mentioned)
- Valerie Cooper (Mentioned)
- Unnamed Salem Center citizens
- Unnamed boy
Races and Species:
- New York
- Washington, D.C.
Synopsis for "Bad to the Bone (Muir Island Saga, Pt. 2)"
Under the mental control of the Shadow King, Colossus chases Xavier and Stevie Hunter through the ruins of the Xavier Institute. It comes to a showdown between Xavier and the Shadow King in the Danger Room, and Xavier realizes that he can only free Colossus by destroying the artist Peter Nicholas personality in Colossus head; though it hurts him as Piotr actually was happy as an artist. On Muir Island, only Forge remained free from the Shadow King’s influence and the other X-Men are hunting him. Yet Forge is able to use a neurosynaptic scrambler on Wolverine and when being discovered by Rogue, he knocks her unconscious with a gun. The Shadow King realizes that he needs a new host body, as that of FBI agent Jacob Reisz is beginning to deteriorate. Xavier, Stevie and Colossus witness a riot in Salem Center which is actually the Shadow King’s doing, they decide to call in X-Factor.
- Part 2 of 4 of the Muir Island Saga crossover event.
- Professor X plays a Danger Room simulation of the first time he met the Shadow King.
Links and References
- Uncanny X-Men at Wikipedia.org
- Uncanny X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Uncanny X-Men (1st series) index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- Uncanny X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Uncanny X-Men at the Complete Marvel Reading Order
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 11/24/2009
- The Official Marvel Index to the X-Men (Vol. 2) #5 - See for further referencing