- Freak. Flatscan. Deadend. Genejoke. Mutie. Words. Powerful words meant to distance... to demean... to destroy the havens of self respect we each carry and nurture within us -- just as surely as they seek to rend the centuries old tapestry we, as a race, have agreed to call civilization. These words carry us away from the light and lead us marching, no -- charging -- into a darkness where prejudice and bigotry reign. Ugly, hateful words as weapons... and words that ultimately fail to achieve their intended purpose. This concert is about embracing our uniqueness -- the color of a man's skin, the choice of whom we love -- the right for your neighbor to pursue his individual religious observance. Isn't it also about learning to respect the person born with a torso fin, cursed with an optic blast, or blessed with the natural powers of telekinesis? Seeing past their differences, humans and mutants share a common unbreakable bond. No amount of words -- of derision, distrust, or disinformation -- can change the truth that each of us... man, woman, black, hispanic, jew, Asian, Native American, homosexual, mutant, everyone... underneath all the "words"... we are related. Wer are all family.
Appearing in "Overture (X-Cutioner's Song Pt. 1)"
- Charlotte Jones
- Lila Cheney
- Opal Tanaka (Mentioned)
- Mikhail Rasputin (Mentioned)
- Stryfe (Impersonates Cable)
- Horsemen of Apocalypse
- James (a limo driver)
- Numerous New York concert-goers
- Unnamed terrorists (Death)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Mentioned)
- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock) (Vision)
- Forge (Mentioned)
- Jubilee (Mentioned)
- Bella Donna (Mentioned)
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- X-Factor (Mentioned)
- Callisto (Mentioned)
- Trish Tilby (On-screen)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Overture (X-Cutioner's Song Pt. 1)"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Part 1 of the X-Cutioner's Song event.
- The issue came packed in a polybag with a Trading Card:
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.