Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Appearing in "Familiar Refrain (X-Cutioner's Song Pt. 5)"
- Moira MacTaggart
- The Horsemen of Apocalypse
- The Mutant Liberation Front - (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Several Department K soldiers
- Apocalypse's California chalet
- Apocalypse's Moon base
- New York
Synopsis for "Familiar Refrain (X-Cutioner's Song Pt. 5)"
- Synopsis not yet written
- Part 5 of the X-Cutioner's Song event.
- The issue came packed in a polybag with a Trading Card:
- Originally priced at $1.50 US and $1.80 Canada.
- Ororo Munroe, Piotr Rasputin, Henry McCoy and En Sabah Nur are featured on the cover of this issue [Jean Grey, Robert Drake, Warren Worthington III, Lucas Bishop, Piotr Rasputin, and Ororo Munroe are featured in the top left corner].
- Ads in this issue included : [inside front cover] Walt Disney's 'Aladdin', Hero Quest (3 page ad), Candyman, Spider-Man (Nintendo), Konami, Bullpen Bulletins, '92 Fleer Ultra, Spider-Man: The Trail of Venom Special Offer, Subscribe!, [inside back cover] Fleer, [back cover] Pressman 'The Uncanny X-men Alert! Adventure Game.
- X-men #14, Uncanny X-men #294, X-Factor #6, X-Force #16, and Cable Limited Series are all referenced in this issue.