Appearing in "Rage Against the Machine (Part One): Crossed Wires"
Synopsis for "Rage Against the Machine (Part One): Crossed Wires"
Shield captures Machine Man and uses his technology to help build their new Deathlok; The X-Men land their Skrull ship at Muir Island where a few of them stay behind to recoup.
- The X-MEN have returned from space, only to find a new menace looming over them! The Phalanx known as DOUGLOCK has disappeared, leaving behind a techno-organic "ground zero" at the Muir Island Research Center. What's happened to him, and who is responsible for his disappearance?
- Plot by Davis, script by Kavanagh.
- Story continues in X-Men Vol. 2 #91
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 371 on the forums
- Images from Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 371
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|