Appearing in "What Dreams May Come..."
- Angel (Warren Worthington III) (Leaves team)
- Beast (Hank McCoy)
- Bishop (Lucas Bishop) (Leaves team)
- Colossus (Peter Rasputin)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau)
- Iceman (Bobby Drake)
- Phoenix (Jean Grey)
- Jubilee (Jubes Lee) (Leaves team)
- Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde)
- Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner)
- Polaris (Lorna Dane) (Leaves team)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Leaves team)
- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe)
- Wolverine (Logan)
- Cable (Nate Summers)
- Cannonball (Sam Guthrie) (Leaves team)
- Marrow (Sarah)
- X-Man (Nate Grey) (Leaves team)
- Generation X
- Aurora (Jeanne-Marie Beaubier)
- Northstar (Jean-Paul Beaubier)
- Sabra (Ruth Bat-Seraph)
- Monet St. Croix
- High Evolutionary
- Mr. Sinister
- Brotherhood Of Evil Mutants
Synopsis for "What Dreams May Come..."
Xavier leaves earth with the mutant Skrulls to become their teacher; The High Evolutionary decides that the best way to solve the mutant problem is to eliminate the mutant gene and turn them all into normal humans; And he does so.
- This story is reprinted in the trade paperback X-Men: Powerless!. Shadowcat mentions her age as barely 16. This is a mistake, with the 4:1 Marvel Time ratio, she is actually barely 18 years old.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 379 on the forums
- 2 Images from Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 379
|Like this? Let us know!|