- You've just taken another hit from an emp weapon that temporarily shuts down a mutant's physiology. You're powerless. We don't like when people like you give the rest of us a bad name... Face it...you're no Magneto. When you regain the ability to form words, I've got a serious question for you... What did you do to my teammates? More importantly-- what did you do to my wife?!
Appearing in "Playing God"
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
Races and Species:
- Emp weapon
- Cerebro (Behind the scenes)
Synopsis for "Playing God"
On the anniversary of Magneto's attack on Cape Citadel, a young mutant with reality warping powers celebrates his birthday by staging an attack on the army base of his own. His powers transport anything he wishes into an alternate reality in his mind, including Jean Grey and Wolverine. In the outside world, Cyclops and Angel use remote attacks to stun and disorient him, causing his mental control to fade. Jean and Wolverine briefly think they are dying and as they blink out of the villain's mind, he kisses her. The teen stands up groggy and accidentally uses his powers on himself, blinking out of existence.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 394 on the forums
- 5 Image(s) from Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 394
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|