- Sean! Am I to understand you have known criminals serving under you?! These men are killers!
Appearing in "Utility of Myth"
- Abyss (Nils Styger)
- European Commission
- Unnamed Italian President of the European Commission
- Interpol (Mentioned)
- Factor Three (Mentioned)
- A.I.M. (Mentioned)
- Peter Rasputin (Mentioned)
- "Old" Mutant Underground (Mentioned)
- Renee Majcomb (Mentioned)
- Sentinels (Mentioned)
- Worthington Industries (Mentioned)
- Charles Xavier (Mentioned)
- X-Corps's headquarters (Former A.I.M. facility)
- Switzerland (Mentioned)
- Moscow (Mentioned)
- Genosha (Mentioned)
- United States of America (Mentioned)
- Sentinel Massacre (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Utility of Myth"
The X-Men begin to investigate the X-Corps after they discover that Banshee has been employing criminals.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 402 on the forums
- 2 Images from Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 402
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.