- Never confuse a physical passion for a condition of the heart, my dear. Since the dawn of mankind, the two have rarely gone hand in hand. Now go back to the Baron, stay safe and warm in the cozy, comfortable, protected little world you've married into, and raise our child--my child--as his.
- -- Azazel
Appearing in "The Draco: Prelude (How Did I Get Here?)"
- Azazel (First appearance)
- Baron Christian Wagner (First appearance)
- Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner) (as a baby)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "The Draco: Prelude (How Did I Get Here?)"
- Synopsis not yet written.
The editors mistakenly added a line that this issue was set 20 years ago, that is seriously impossible taking into account the known ages of Nightcrawler (he turned 21 in Uncanny X-Men Annual #4) and Shadowcat who is several years younger than Kurt, but if he were 20 it would mean that she is still about 15 – which, being at College and all and having recently been hinted to be 18-19, we know she certainly isn’t. Writer Chuck Austen hadn’t meant for any date to be mentioned at all, but as far as he is concerned Nightcrawler is roughly twenty-six.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 428 on the forums
- 9 Images from Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 428
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|