- I believe tyrants such as you should be crushed... does that answer your question?
- -- Colossus
Appearing in "X-Men: Divided (Part 4)"
- Wolverine (Logan)
- Colossus (Piotr Rasputin)
- Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner)
- Emma Frost
- Cyclops (Scott Summers)
- Goddess (Martinique Wyngarde) (Main story and flashback)
- Red Room
- Unnamed commander (Death)
- Unnamed agents (Apparent death)
- Omega Red (Arkady Gregorivich)
- Running Sun (James Proudstar) (Controlled by the Goddess)
- Frosty (Bobby Drake) (Controlled by the Goddess)
- Lady Kitten (Hepzibah) (Controlled by the Goddess)
- Angel (Warren Worthington III) (Controlled by the Goddess)
- Eli (Main story and flashback)
- Delilah (Main story and flashback)
- Ron (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Several unnamed San Francsican hippies (Main story and flashback)
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "X-Men: Divided (Part 4)"
Shortly after the M-Day, in which the overwhelming majority of the Earth’s mutant population was de-powered, three middle-ages hippies in San Francisco, nostalgic of the idealistic 1960s, come across an amnesiac Martinique Jason aka Mastermind, who has retained her powers post-M-Day. Martinique sees straight into the hippies’ hearts and re-imagines herself as a ‘flower child’ while generating a citywide illusion that transforms San Francisco into a late 1960s version of itself. In the present, Martinique finally recovers from her amnesia and sends Angel, Hepzibah, Iceman and Warpath, all four now fully under her control, to go find Cyclops and Emma Frost – the couple meandering through the streets of San Fran – and fight them. Meanwhile, in Russia, a government official has captured Colossus, Wolverine and Nightcrawler and tortures them, curious to know why the X-Men retained their powers post-M-Day whereas Russia lost all her mutant agents back then. After the three X-Men escape, however, the official decides to utilize his ultimate weapon, a captive that goes by the name… Omega Red. However, Omega Red slays the official after the latter frees him and prepares to fight his longtime hatred enemies, the X-Men.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 498 on the forums
- 2 Images from Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 498
|Like this? Let us know!|