- Scott was trying to be sweet and all I felt was cold and alone because so many wonderful lights have gone out and I'm so tired from fighting against all this darkness. And I thought, 'I'll name them Jaye and Kurt.' I name my gray hairs after dead friends. Dead friends and X-Men.
- -- Emma Frost
Appearing in "The Five Lights (Part Four)"
- Emma Frost
- Cannonball (Sam Guthrie)
- Rogue (Anna Marie)
- Kitty Pryde
- Cecilia Reyes
- Rockslide (Santo Vaccarro)
- Dust (Sooraya Qadir)
- Surge (Noriko Ashida)
- Hope Summers
- Laurie Tromette
- Gabriel Cohuelo
- Idie Okonkwo
- Teon Macik (First appearance) (Joins team)
- New Mutants
Synopsis for "The Five Lights (Part Four)"
A mutant named Teon finds himself in a party, where he tries to mate with a girl. Suddenly, the girl's boyfriend tells him to go away, but Teon attacks him. Cannonball intercepts Teon and chases him. As he chases Teon, Cannonball communicates with Hope and her group. They decide to follow Teon to Miami Beach.
In Utopia, Emma finds Fantomex and tells him about her secret prisoner, Sebastian Shaw. She asks him to help her and Kitty to kidnap Shaw and take him out of Utopia. He accepts.
In Chinatown, the Collective Man is seen.
In Miami Beach, Hope and her group are attacked by Teon. Hope manages to touch him, stabilizing his powers.
In Utopia, Dr. Reyes and Rao is researching on a mysterious disease that has afflicted Rockslide, Dust and Surge.
Meanwhile, Emma waits as Kitty enters a special suit that prevents her from phasing. They wait as Fantomex puts a E.V.A. clone of Shaw to trick Danger. They kidnap the real Shaw and escape on a jet, as Danger and Madison watch.
If “Light #4” registered in Kiev, Ukraine, then why the heck isn’t he there? The X-Men race to find the latest of the new mutant activations while things come to a head between Emma Frost and her prisoner Sebastian Shaw! Part 4 (of Four)
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 529 on the forums
- 4 Images from Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 529
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|