Appearing in "The Five Lights (Part Four)"
- Teon Macik (First appearance) (Joins team)
- Cannonball (Sam Guthrie)
- Rogue (Anna Marie)
- Hope Summers
- Gabriel Cohuelo
- Idie Okonkwo
- Laurie Tromette
- Fantomex ("Jean-Phillipe")
- Emma Frost
- Dr. Cecilia Reyes
- Rockslide (Santo Vaccarro)
- Dust (Sooraya Qadir)
- Surge (Noriko Ashida)
- Kitty Pryde
- Unnamed men in a party
- Collective Man (Han, Chang, Lin, Sun, and Ho Tao-Yu)
- Sebastian Shaw
- Unnamed woman assaulted by Teon
- Unnamed San Franciscans
- Scalphunter (John Greycrow)
- Morlocks (On-screen)
- Jaye (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner) (Mentioned) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
Races and Species:
- Fantomex's Sensory-Deprivation Tank
- Danger Room's Virtual Reality Simulator
- Surge's Gauntlets
- Kitty Pryde's Anti-Phasing Suit
Synopsis for "The Five Lights (Part Four)"
A mutant named Teon finds himself in a party, where he tries to mate with a girl. Suddenly, the girl's boyfriend tells him to go away, but Teon attacks him. Cannonball intercepts Teon and chases him. As he chases Teon, Cannonball communicates with Hope and her group. They decide to follow Teon to Miami Beach.
In Utopia, Emma finds Fantomex and tells him about her secret prisoner, Sebastian Shaw. She asks him to help her and Kitty to kidnap Shaw and take him out of Utopia. He accepts.
In Chinatown, the Collective Man is seen.
In Miami Beach, Hope and her group are attacked by Teon. Hope manages to touch him, stabilizing his powers.
In Utopia, Dr. Reyes and Rao is researching on a mysterious disease that has afflicted Rockslide, Dust and Surge.
Meanwhile, Emma waits as Kitty enters a special suit that prevents her from phasing. They wait as Fantomex puts a E.V.A. clone of Shaw to trick Danger. They kidnap the real Shaw and escape on a jet, as Danger and Madison watch.
If “Light #4” registered in Kyiv, Ukraine, then why the heck isn’t he there? The X-Men race to find the latest of the new mutant activations while things come to a head between Emma Frost and her prisoner Sebastian Shaw! Part 4 (of Four)