Appearing in "Quarantine (Part Two)"
- Cyclops (Scott Summers)
- Hope Summers
- Anole (Victor Borkowski)
- Wolverine (Logan)
- Pixie (Megan Gwynn)
- Storm (Ororo Iqadi T'Challa)
- Angel (Warren Worthington III)
- Northstar (Jean-Paul Beaubier)
- Dazzler (Alison Blaire)
- Emma Frost (Main story and flashback)
- Kitty Pryde
- Laurie Tromette
- Idie Okonkwo
- Sublime Corporation
- Collective Man (Han, Chang, Lin, Sun, and Ho Tao-Yu
- Drunken Trucker School (First appearance)
- Sebastian Shaw (Main story and flashback)
- Anne (Only appearance; dies) (Only in flashback)
- Rebecca (Only appearance; dies) (Only in flashback)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "Quarantine (Part Two)"
On Utopia, the Sub-Mariner also succumbs to the HX-N1 virus, while Wolverine’s condition worsens. He tries to leave to deal with the situation in Chinatown, but Cyclops tells him he will get it sorted, forbidding Wolverine to leave. The X-Men in San Francisco - Angel, Storm, Northstar, Dazzler and Pixie - deal with the aftermath of Lobe’s “X-Men” stopping the robbery, but the mysterious “X-Men” escape before the real X-Men can catch up with them. At Sublime Corporation HQ, the “X-Men” revel in their success, while Lobe prepares for the drug’s launch. Dr Kavita Rao injects herself with a copy of the HX-N1 virus in an attempt to find a cure for it. Storm, Angel, Northstar, Dazzler and Pixie arrive in Chinatown and launch an attack on the Collective Man, but the “X-Men” are en route to aid them. Over China, EVA hovers with the White Queen, Fantomex, Shadowcat and their prisoner, Sebastian Shaw, who reveals some interesting history between him and the White Queen - until he suddenly falls out of EVA, landing on the ground below.
The X-Men on Utopia are getting sicker and sicker and their powers are shutting down one-by-one. Wolverine’s healing factor is down and he’s suffering adamantium poisoning, but he’s much better off than the mutants whose mutation defines their bodies, like Rockslide and Mercury. And if that weren’t bad enough, The Collective Man has Chinatown in the palms of his many hands and the Sublime Corporation is kicking the plan they’ve been hatching since #515 into high gear!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 531 on the forums
- 8 Images from Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 531
Links and References
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|