- A hate mob coming to wipe San Francisco off the map. You know, somehow I always knew this would happen.
Appearing in 1st story
- Kuurth (Cain Marko)
- gas station attendant
- anti-mutant protestors
- Sadie's assistant
- Cyclops viewer
- Hammer of Kuurth
- Magik's explosive restraints
Synopsis for 1st story
Kuurth appears in front of a gas station, where he chooses a random guy as his herold, while Sadie Sinclair trys to find out if Scott Summers has something to do with the fact, that San Francisco has been spared of the attacks of the worthy so far.
FEAR ITSELF TIE-IN!
The X-Men are used to being feared. When FEAR ITSELF finally reaches the west coast, they're going to become well acquainted with the emotion first hand. The unstoppable power of an old foe renewed is heading their way, and they have all the time in the world to realize how little they can do to stop him. And even more time to think about exactly how he's going to destroy San Francisco and everything it stands for. Parts 1 and 2 (of 4)
- This Comic Book was referenced in Marvel: Avengers Alliance and is one of the Comic Book Covers required in order to recruit Juggernaut in the game.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 540 on the forums
- 5 Images from Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 540
- Reviews about Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 540
|Like this? Let us know!|
Weekly Video Review
This review is of Uncanny X-Men #540, and I gave it a 2/5.
— Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 06:35, July 7, 2011 (UTC)