- Whoever sent it, took it back. And let's call it what it is: whoever is behind these Sentinel attacks is officially stalking us. And until they show their face I have to think about who I can really trust. I have to think everyone is a suspect. Our stalker is doing more than trying to kill us. They're trying to taint the world's image of us. These violent displays are meant to compound people's fear of us. Well, $%#&, you're an idiot because we don't need your help making us look bad. But I promise you this... I'm going to find you. I'm going to find out who you are.. and god help you then. You think you know me? You think you know what I'm capable of? That is everyone's mistake.
Appearing in 1st story
- X-Men (New Charles Xavier School)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr)
- Emma Frost
- Magik (Illyana Rasputin)
- Blockbuster Sentinel (Disintegrated)
- Mystique (Raven Darkhölme) (Impersonates Dazzler)
- Hand ninjas
- Unnamed villain
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Mentioned)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier
- Ann Arbor (Mentioned)
- Michigan (Mentioned)
- Chicago (Mentioned)
Synopsis for 1st story
• See what life's like at the new Xavier School.
• But what are they being trained for?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Men Vol 3 11 on the forums
- Images from Uncanny X-Men Vol 3 11
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.