- Horror? Homo superior is at a crossroads... teetering on the edge of a blade. The Terrigen Mist... sweeping across the world... are toxic to our kind. With no new mutants manifesting, your pathetic lot counts among those who should be seen out there in the world. And the X-Men... those who would have protected you... have gone into hiding. You have no idea what true horror looks like. So many others have watched it unfold... so many mutants have died with their eyes open. Why would I let you dream... when the dream is dying all around you? Go, leave this place... find help... or help others like you. But if I see you selling yourself out again... I won't care if you did it because you were afraid. I'll recognize you only as an enemy to mutantkind... and I'll deal with you accordingly.
- -- Magneto
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- X-Men (First appearance)
- Healer (First appearance) (Unnamed) (Death)
- Numerous Unnamed Mutants
Races and Species:
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
- Synopsis not yet written.
In a world that’s never hated or feared mutants more, there is only one constant: BIGGER THREATS REQUIRE MORE THREATENING X-MEN. Refusing to accept one more mutant death, the most ruthless mutants on Earth have banded together to proactively mow down their enemies. But with a team populated by relentless killers, one question applies above all others: Can they stay away from each other’s throats long enough to sever their targets’?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Men Vol 4 1 on the forums
- Images from Uncanny X-Men Vol 4 1
|Like this? Let us know!|