Appearing in "This is Forever: Part 2"
- X-Men (Reforms)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Rejoins team)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Rejoins team)
- Strong Guy (Guido Carosella) (Merged with Moonlock) (Leaves Sentinel Squad O*N*E and rejoins team) (Death)
- Mirage (Dani Moonstar) (Merged with Moonlock) (Leaves Sentinel Squad O*N*E and rejoins team)
- Karma (Shan Coy Manh) (Merged with Moonlock) (Leaves Sentinel Squad O*N*E and rejoins team)
- Magik (Illyana Rasputina) (Merged with Moonlock) (Rejoins team)
- Wolfsbane (Rahne Sinclair) (Merged with Moonlock) (Rejoins team)
- Havok (Alex Summers) (Rejoins team)
- Unnamed girl
- Numerous unnamed mutant prisoners (Only appearance; death)
- Numerous unnamed Multiple Man dupes (Only appearance; death)
- Charles Xavier (Mentioned)
- U.S. Government (Mentioned)
- Multiple Man (Jamie Madrox) (Mentioned)
- Warlock (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Hell (Invoked)
- Cyclops' Visor
- Adamantium (On Wolverine's claws)
- Sentinel Squad Armor
- Transmode Virus
- Inhibitor Collars
Synopsis for "This is Forever: Part 2"
- Synopsis not yet written
After the devastating events of “X-Men Disassembled,” it falls to Cyclops to rebuild the X-Men in the face of overwhelming hatred. Thankfully, he’s not the only X-Man to have just returned from oblivion. Scott and Logan are together again, and they are mutantkind’s only hope. Writer Matthew Rosenberg and returning superstar X-Artist Salvador Larroca lead the X-Men into their darkest hour…and beyond!
- In the original version of the cover solicited with this issue, both Wolverine and Cyclops were drawn with six fingers on their right hands. This error was later corrected for Logan, but not for Scott.