The human known as McTavish founded Headscroll.com and gathered the faithful of Happyology to end the slumber of Uluath, using an ultrasonic transmitter specifically calibrated to communicate with him in his city. Despite the intervention of Elsa Bloodstone, the device was activated and the city rose from the seas. Bloodstone was captured by the fishmen and cultists, until the arrival of Kid Kaiju and his partner Aegis, who accidentally completed the awakening of Uluath. Reproducing (on Kid Kaiju's counsel) a combat move of Goom against Pildorr, Aegis was able knock out Uluath. McTavish, under arrest, stated the Dread Lord would rise again.
- So far, it remains unclear whether "Undergod" is a consistent category of entities.
- The Undergods, as gigantic ancient gods, are seemingly inspired by the various classifications of entities from the Cthulhu Mythos, such as the Old Ones, or the Elder Gods, among others.
- Uluath is seemingly inspired from H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu or Dagon, as a giant squid-like elder deity sleeping in a lost sunken city in the Pacific Ocean and served by fishmen. The reference goes to the extent that a part of the disciples' chant is "Nyar' L'Hagopep", which is seemingly a reference to Nyarlathotep.
- Discuss Undergods on the forums
- 2 representatives of Undergods
- Appearances of Undergods
- Minor Appearances of Undergods
- Media Undergods was Mentioned in
- Race Gallery: Undergods