Born in Honolulu, Hawaii, no one knew that the boy known as Michael Wolfman would grow up to actually become a wolf. A religious young man, he spent a lot of time in church and youth groups. Little did he know at the time (as well as for many years to come), Michael was the son of, not one, but two superheroes, the Eagle, a superhero with angellike wings, and the Flurry, a superspeedster . At the age of eight, he began to experience back pains that grew more frequent and intense as a few years past, eventually ending up with the growing of a pair of beautiful angel-like wings, obviously due to the genetics granted to him from his father. Shocked, he tried to hide his wings from the public until the age of 13, when he started to learn that he could actually achieve flight with ease. Deciding to pursue a crimefighting career, he took up the name of "The Messenger", after the angels of whom his wings resembled. Around this time, Michael was best friends with a guy named Brad Donovan, a misunderstood kid who was always picked on by a bully named Bruce Tyrannos, whom he always tried to protect, but would sadly fail, not wanting to reveal his powers. He was very successful in his career until the age of 16, when his father, who was later revealed as the famous mutant superhero known as the Eagle, was killed by a murderer. Around this time, his friend, Brad Donovan, had become a superhuman being like him, and disappeared. Trying to locate both the criminal responsible for his father’s murder, as well as his best friend, he was eventually contacted by a mysterious figure who introduced himself as "the Avenger".
Messenger into Monster
This mysterious benefactor offered Michael a chance to achieve vengeance on the person, or people, who supposedly killed his beloved father. He showed Michael who the "killers" wer: Nick DeCosta, known to us as Stryker, and the Maximums. The Avenger offered Michael a chance to gain power beyond his wildest dreams in order to achieve vengeance on the so-called killer. Unhesitantly accepting, Michael was then attacked by a radioactive werewolf that the Avenger released. Bitten, he began to transform into a werewolf. However, he was unlike any other werewolf ever recorded in history, for the fact that he retained his intelligence, personality, the ability to speak fully, and, most importantly, activated another latent mutant gene, the ability to think, move, and react at superhuman speed (from his mother, the Flurry), as well as retaining his angel wings. Calling him Bluemoon, the Avenger told him he was ready, and released him to attack the Maximums. Meanwhile, the Maximums had just defeated a crime ring, when Bluemoon arrived. The Maximums were startled at first, but Stryker welcomed him. Bluemoon, however, attacked him and battled the Maximums, nearly killing them in a blind rage. However, he was stopped by the beautiful Katie Pierceson, a werefox empath known as Hearttaker. She soothed his anger enough to have him talk to the team.
After a lengthy discussion and proving that they had nothing to do with the murder of his father, Bluemoon, enraged, returned to the hideout of the Avenger, only to find that he wasn't there. Instead, he found an evil clone named Blackmoon, who possessed the same powers he possessed, albeit with greater feral power and strength. Instead of being called a werewolf, however, he is called a warwolf. Brutally attacking Bluemoon, Bluemoon attempted to outrace him, while seeking the Maximums help. When he finally found them, they agreed to help him take Blackmoon down. After an immense battle, they finally managed to send Blackmoon running back. Grateful for their help, Bluemoon wished to join the team as an apology for his earlier actions. They agreed, and Bluemoon became an official member. In fact, he was actually the first new recruit for the team. Bluemoon proved his loyalty and worth several times, so much so that Macho Man (who was also a valued member of the team) and he were granted leadership status as well.
Family amd Friends Reunited
Strangely, it was revealed that a team member named Shapeshifter was his long-lost sister. He then began a steady relationship with Katie, who returned her feelings for him. They quickly became married, and continued to fight crime. He also became fast friends with Quickbolt, an electrical werewolf that could keep up with Bluemoon, Macho Man, the mightiest man in the universe, Lego Lad, the technological wiz of the group, and Tidal Wave, the king of the Atlanteans. The greatest shocker of all was when he found out who the Avenger really was. He was, in actuality, the megalomaniacal super dinosaur villain known as Bio-rex, who was also revealed as the killer of Bluemoon's father. This began a long enmity between the two, even when the mutant adventurer Heatstroke joined the group, who also despised Bio-rex for killing his foster father. During the first few weeks that consisted of the new team, Bluemoon learned that the newest recruit, Heatstroke, was none other than his long-lost friend, Brad Donovan. After they defeated Bio-rex, whom he learned was Bruce Tyrannos, Bluemoon began to understand the need for a hero in this world.
He has realized, recently, that Blackmoon and he have a psionic and spiritual bond. If he or Blackmoon should perish, the other will cease to exist. Therefore, they have called a truce. Tragedy struck, however, when Bluemoon was found to be dying from radiation poisoning from the bite of the radioactive werewolf. Thankfully, Lego Lad found a way to meld his inner body with the metal Adamantium without harm to the normal functioning of his internal organs. His body healed, Bluemoon and Hearttaker were later happy to find that Hearttaker was to have a baby girl, who would become the beautiful lycanthropic adventurer, Honeymoon. But, in Bluemoon's life, tragedy is an omnipresent entity, as it was found out that it was actually Blackmoon’s daughter. All the same, Bluemoon loved her and raised her as his own. Bluemoon, however, was forced to sacrifice himself in order to save their dimension from being literally ripped in half by the evil Energetron, by running faster than the speed of thought to keep the dimension intact, which, in turn, literally ripped him in half and transformed him into pure accelerated energy. In doing so, he became a living portal into any dimension.
Return of the Legend
Traveling to Valhalla, Bluemoon was reunited with his father, who told him how proud he was that he followed in his footsteps all these years and how he had selflessly sacrificed himself to save the entire universe from certain destruction. He was eventually resurrected to his old self, thanks to the efforts of the Maximums, while gaining the new ability to travel into any dimension by vibrating faster than the speed of light. He also regained the ability to revert to his human form at will. Bluemoon, Hearttaker, and their daughter Honeymoon are currently residing in the Hero Hood.
- Hearttaker: Princess of the empathic vampires and wife of Bluemoon, Hearttaker was left in the care of a foster home by her parents, who wanted her to grow up away from the growing conflicts between vampires and werewolves. The parents nullified her vampiric nature and physiology until she was old enough to be adopted by them and trained. However, she was soon adopted by a crooked criminal who wanted her for pleasure. During her teenage years, she was raped several times by him before her mutant and vampiric powers activated, killing the man. She was soon on the streets, fending for her life and struggling to survive before being found by the superhero Stryker who recruited her into his new superhero team the Maximums.
- Honeymoon: The daughter of both Bluemoon and Hearttaker, Honeymoon is not the biological daughter of Bluemoon, due to Hearttaker being raped by Blackmoon. She possesses the combined powers of both of her parents.
- The Shapeshifter: A master shapeshifter and sister of the superhero Bluemoon, as well as daughter of two of the most famed superheroes, the Eagle and the Flurry. Family was divided in order to protect the children. Shapeshifter and Flurry moved to California in secret. After father was murdered, Shapeshifter was trained by the Flurry to learn how to use her powers in crime-fighting. Joined the Maximums and later was reunited with her brother, now the superhero Bluemoon.
- The Eagle: One of the greatest Golden Age superheroes and one of the founders of the Super Squad, William Wolfman was a patriotic mutant with the power of flight. Met the superheroine the Flurry, fell in love, was married, and had a daughter and son, Jennifer and Michael, who would become the superheroes Bluemoon and Shapeshifter. After the Super Squad disbanded, the couple decided to separate, taking one child with them and training them to become Earth's future protectors. The Eagle took his son under his wing and taught him how to use his mutant powers for good. He was later murdered by the Tyrant King.
- The Flurry: One of the greatest Golden Age superheroes and one of the founders of the Super Squad, Wendy Wolfman was a patriotic super-speedster. Met the superhero the Eagle, fell in love, was married, and had a daughter and son, Jennifer and Michaelwho would later become the superheroes Bluemoon and Shapeshifter. After the Super Squad disbanded, the couple decided to separate, taking one child with them and training them to become Earth's future protectors. The Flurry took her daughter and taught her how to use her powers for good. After her husband was murdered, the Flurry suffered a mental breakdown. And has never returned to fighting crime yet.
- The Maximums: The universe's greatest protectors, the Maximums first met Bluemoon when he was mislead into believing that the team's leader, Stryker, had murdered his father. After a confrontation, Bluemoon learned Stryker was innocent and, after being forced to ask the Maximums for help against the supervillainous clone Blackmoon, Bluemoon joined the team. Famous members include Stryker, Macho Man, Hearttaker, Heatstroke, Cheetari, Lego Lad, Shapeshifter, Amp'd, the Zoologist and Specia, etc.
- Amp'd: A heavy metal rocker for his band the Sparkplugs, Andrew Rolfman was secretly a mutant with electrokinetic powers, which he used in his shows for special effects. However, when he was found out by his teammates, they forced him out of the band for fear of being ruined. Then decided to use his powers for crime in revenge, stealing from the band. However, after a chance run-in and battle with the superhero the Messenger, Rolfman changed his ways and became the superhero Amp'd. After learning of the superhero team the Maximums being formed, Amp'd joined the team to fight the supervillainous Negaknights. After the werewolf Bluemoon fought the Maximums and then joined the team, Amp'd learned that Bluemoon was the Messenger. Feeling his pain, Amp'd was one of the few members to comfort Bluemoon during his struggles to control himself. Amp'd is currently active as a founding member of the Maximums.
- Heatstroke: Michael Wolfman's best friend throughout middle and high school, Brad Donovan was a nerd who went to the senior prom with the beauty queen of the school who had fallen in love with him. When a mysterious fire broke out, Michael believed Brad dead and was devastated, having recently lost his father as well. Many years later, however, after Michael had become Bluemoon and joined the Maximums, the Maximums stumbled upon a pyrokinetic martial artist superhero named Heatstroke. After recruiting him, it wasn't until later when Michael found out that the superhero was Brad and that he had accidentally burned down the school.
- Stryker: Leader of the Maximums, Stryker and the Maximums first met Bluemoon when Bluemoon was wrongly told that Stryker killed his father. After nearly killing Stryker and the Maximums, Bluemoon was stopped by Hearttaker, who entranced him with her beauty. After resolving conflicts and helping Bluemoon defeat his newly-cloned archnemesis Blackmoon, Stryker and the Maximums invited Bluemoon to join them. Stryker quickly learned of the heroism Bluemoon possessed and soon promoted him to co-field leader alongside teammates Macho Man and Heatstroke.
- The Zoologist: The Highest Authority of All Things Animal, Dr. Alan Douglas was forever transformed when an excursion gone wrong led him to a temple that withheld a mystic gem that held the power of the entire animal kingdom within it. Transformed, the Zoologist became a superhero for all living things, not just humanity. Bluemoon met the Zoologist and his wife Specia shortly after they helped the Maximums defeat the Treacherous Trio's dinosaur army and the Trio themselves. Quickly befriending the couple, Bluemoon was taught by the Zoologist on how to control his feral mind.
- Blackmoon: The former radioactive pet wolf of the Tyrant King transformed into one of the most ferocious supervillains in the universe, Blackmoon is the evil clone and archenemy of superhero Bluemoon. Possessing the same abilities of Bluemoon with subtle variations of his own, Blackmoon is the cause of much torment in Bluemoon's life, having raped Bluemoon's wife and given her his seed. However, the two later formed a reluctant truce, learning that they are spiritually bonded and that neither one can kill the other without killing themselves. Member of the Treacherous Trio.
- The Hourglass: A Chinese Bushido Master transfused with temporal energy in a freak explosion during a clan war between his clan and his archrival's ninjutsu clan, granting him complete mastery over time. The Japanese ninja clan master was transfused with spatial energy and transformed into Warping Star. The two archrivals were then spiritually bonded together for eternity. Traveled to the past in an attempt to take over all of China and Japan with Warping Star. Stopped by a time-travelling Bluemoon. Later sought revenge and worked with Warping Star in an attempt to rip dimensions apart. Bluemoon sacrificed himself to stop them. However, Bluemoon was later resurrected by Father Time, who took Hourglass and Warping Star and placed them both in a timeloop.
- Warping Star: A Japanese ninjutsu master transfused with spatial energy in a freak explosion during a clan war between his clan and his archrival's Bushido clan, granting him complete mastery over space. The Chinese Bushido clan master was transfused with temporal energy and transformed into Hourglass. The two archrivals were then spiritually bonded together for eternity. Traveled to the past in an attempt to take over all of China and Japan with Warping Star. Stopped by a time-travelling Bluemoon. Later sought revenge and worked with Warping Star in an attempt to rip dimensions apart. Bluemoon sacrificed himself to stop them. However, Bluemoon was later resurrected by Father Time, who took Hourglass and Warping Star and placed them both in a timeloop.
- The Silver Bullet: A werewolf hunter who came across an alien metal that possessed the properties of silver. The metal engulfed his entire body and granted him enhanced physical attributes, as well as shape-shifting capabilities and the ability to project bullets from his body at will. Befriended fellow werewolf hunter Wolf's Bane, and sought to destroy the most powerful werewolf of all, Bluemoon. Both were defeated, but later formed the Silver Bullets with several other enemies of Bluemoon's.
- Wolf's Bane: A Scotsman werewolf hunter who drank a mystical bottle of wolf's bane which granted him the ability to repel any type of lycanthrope, especially werewolves. Befriended fellow superhuman werewolf hunter the Silver Bullet and went on a quest to destroy the most powerful werewolf of all, Bluemoon. Both were defeated, but later formed the Silver Bullets with several other rogues of Bluemoon's.
- Boss Boa: A serpentine mutant turned crime boss, Boss Boa possesses the physiological attributes of all serpetines and snakes, as well as complete control over snakes as well. Taking over New York's underworld after defeating the Gangsta, Boss Boa is one of Bluemoon's most challenging enemies, as Bluemoon had a phobia of snakes. However, he managed to overcome his fears to defeat him. Later joined the Silver Bullets.
- The Movement Master: A mutant able to control the movements of others at will, obsessed with the 1970s. Joined the Negaknights in a bid to defeat the superhero Bluemoon. Instead, he himself was ovecome and defeated. Later joined the Silver Bullets.
- Slick: A former small-time thief who possessed a frictionless body. Fought Bluemoon and easily defeated. Attempted to defeat Bluemoon again after joining the Silver Bullets and was defeated. Developed a fear of him and quit the supervillain business.
- The Sloth: A mutant crime boss with a large, primate physiology, as well as the ability to slow down to the point of invulnerability. Fought Bluemoon and was arrested. Later joined the Silver Bullets in revenge.
- Empyre: King of the empathic vampires and father of Hearttaker, Empyre disapproved of Hearttaker's marriage to Bluemoon from the very beginning, as vampires and werewolves have been at war since medieval ages.
- Empyress: Queen of the empathic vampires and mother of Hearttaker, Empyress disapproved of Hearttaker's marriage to Bluemoon from the very beginning, as vampires and werewolves have been at war since medieval ages.
- The Succubus: An ugly girl turned ugly demon, Jessica Cow became the Succubus after making a pact with the devil to grant her the power to attract any man she craved. However, the pact turned her into an ugly succubus. When she saw Bluemoon, she was instantly smitten and longed for her to be his. However, when she learned that he was married, she battled Hearttaker and was defeated.
- Lupien Maximus: The former king of the werewolves, Lupien Maximus had heard of Bluemoon and wished for him to join his pack. However, after trying to force Hearttaker on him, Bluemoon lashed at Lupien and killed him. Bluemoon was then proclaimed as King of the Werewolves.
- Energetron: A gigantic extradimensional entity who came from a dimension completely filled with energy. However, the creature longed for new bountiful energy and came upon Earth's dimension. After nearly ripping the dimension apart, he was defeated by the Maximums, with Bluemoon sacrificing himself to stop him.
- The Tyrant King/Avenger: A megalomaniac turned superhuman dinosaur man by the Dark Overlord, the Tyrant King killed Bluemoon's father, the Eagle, then posed as the Avenger in a complex plot to get Michael to work for him. Transformed him into Bluemoon and ordered him to attack the Maximums, whom he told were the killers of his father. The werewolf that he used on Michael took some of Michael's DNA and turned into an evil counterpart whom would become his closest ally and partner, as well as Bluemoon's archnemesis, Blackmoon.
- The Dark Overlord: The God of Darkness and Evil, created by the Impossible as a balancing point for his universe, alongside the Almighty One, God of Light and Goodness. Created the Tyrant King, along with several others.
Bluemoon is a Maximum-level mutant werewolf with complete control over speed.
- Lycanthropy: Bluemoon is a lycanthrope that possesses the ability to metamorphesize into any species of wolf or werewolf, as well as assume transitional stages between fully human and fully wolf that possess various degrees of enhanced strength, speed, agility, endurance, reflexes, animal-like senses, and other aspects such as razor edged canines and claws, reversed knee joints, thick bluish-black fur, and an elongated snout. Bluemoon is different from other werewolves, because he retains his human intellect, personality, and the ability to speak at all times. However, he was originally unable to revert to human form, unless struck by high levels of cosmic radiation, after which, he would revert back. Recently, though, Lego Lad found a way for Bluemoon to return to human form at will. Bluemoon prefers to transform into a gray wolf/werewolf, being the most largest and powerful of the wolf family.
- Lycanthrope Physiology: As a werewolf, Michael Wolfman possesses hyperhuman strength, durability, endurance, resistance, agility, reflexes, stamina, and senses, all derived from his wolf form. Bluemoon's strength, stamina, durability, endurance, resistance, agility, reflexes, and senses increase twice as normal in the presence of a full moon and twice as weak within the presence of silver. He can spring from a crouch about 35 feet straight into the air.
- Superhuman Senses: His senses of sight, smell, and hearing are more acute than a normal wolf's or werewolf's.
- Superhuman Sight: He can see into the infrared portion of the spectrum, allowing him to see the heat emissions of objects or people in total darkness.
- Superhuman Smelling: He can smell the approach of other organisms within 3 miles of himself and trail the spoor of his quarry across almost any terrain.
- Superhuman Hearing: His hearing is sensitive enough to detect a heartbeat on the other side of a 12 inch-thick soundproof barrier.
- Indestructible Razor-Sharp Claws and Teeth: Bluemoon's claws and teeth are razor-sharp and tough, enabling him to rend through substances and materials as hard as solid steel. After being laced with Adamantium, it seeped onto his skeletal structure, including his claws and teeth, making them virtually indestructible and able to rend virtually anything he wishes.
- Lupine Control and Communication: He is also able to communicate with and control any species of wolf and werewolf, with the exception of Blackmoon (being controlled), due to the fact that his and Bluemoon's power over wolves cancels each others out.
- Mystical Durability: As a supernatural creature, Bluemoon is immune to conventional injury: penetration wounds, exposure, burning, drowning and suffocation, electrocution, etc. Such phenomena as these can cause him physical injury depending on its severity. However, his recovery rate is over a thousand times that of a human being.
- Energy Projection: Bluemoon possesses the ability to project destructive blasts of sound by howling. He also possesses the ability to project destructive blasts of lunar rays from the moon at will. However, he can only perform this power at nighttime.
- Indestructible Insides: His insides have been organically replaced with the mystical metal Indestructium, making his insides virtually indestructible.
- Bipedal and Quadrapedal: He is also both bipedal and quadrapedal, able to run on two legs, or on all fours if he wishes.
The metal silver is necessary to weaken or kill a werewolf, due to its mystical properties of "purity," which are anathema to many supernatural creatures such as werewolves and vampires. If a werewolf is shot or stabbed and mortally wounded by a silver bullet or blade, he or she will die within minutes. However, Bluemoon is unlike other werewolves in that he is only weakened severely by silver, and cannot be injured or killed by silver, similar to Superman’s weakness to Kryptonite.
- Flight: Bluemoon, as a mutant, possesses retractable, angel-like wings that grant him flight capabilities. Bluemoon flies by flapping his wings, creating enough lift to hold approximately 300 pounds (135 KG) (excluding his weight) aloft. Though he generally flies beneath the height of the clouds (6,500 feet) (1981 meters) he can reach a height of 10,000 feet (3000 meters) with little effort. With severe strain he can attain three times the highest recorded altitude of a bird in flight (African geese at 29,000 feet (8840 meters) above sea level), but he can only remain that high for a few hours. Bluemoon can fly non-stop. They originally enabled him to travel at speeds of up to 140 mph. Now, with his new superhuman speed powers, the speed at which he travels can be about thirty times faster than the fastest jet.
- Aerial Adaptation: Fully feathered like a bird's, the wings have a very flexible skeletal structure, enabling him to press them into the back of his torso and legs with only the slightest bulge visible beneath his clothing. Bluemoon's entire anatomy is naturally adapted to flying. His bones are hollow, making him weigh far less than is usual for a man of his height and build. His body is virtually devoid of fat and possessed greater proportionate muscle mass than normal humans. His eyes are specially adapted to be able to withstand high-speed winds which would hurt the average human eye, same as in his superhuman speed physiology. He possesses a special membrane in his respiratory system enabling him to extract oxygen from the air at high velocity and high altitudes.
- Superhuman Speed: The main and most obvious difference between Bluemoon and any other werewolf is his mutant ability to think, move, and react at hyperhuman speeds.
- Superhuman Speed Physiology: His entire body is adapted towards the rigors of high-speed running. His cardiovascular and respiratory systems are many times more efficient than those of a normal human being. He metabolizes an estimated 95% of the caloric energy content of foodstuffs (normal human use is about 25%). The chemical processes of Bluemoon's musculature are so highly enhanced that his body does not generate fatigue poisons, the normal by-products of locomotion, which force the body to rest. Rather, his body constantly expels waste products during his accelerated respiration through exhalation. His joints are smoother and lubricated more efficiently than those of a normal human being. His tendons have the tensile strength of spring steel. His bones contain unknown materials significantly more durable than calcium to withstand the dynamic shocks of his feet touching the ground at speeds of over 100,000 miles per hour. Bluemoon's practical reaction time is about fifty thousand times faster than a normal human's and the speed at which his brain processes information is heightened to a level commensurate with his bodily speed, enabling him to perceive his surroundings while traveling at high velocities. He is able to make sharp, sudden turns easily, as well as make a complete stop in an instant, if he needs so. Bluemoon's lachrymose is much more viscous than normal, thus preventing rapid evaporation and replenishment of surface fluids on his eyeballs under the influence of high wind velocity to occlude his vision. Also, he seems unaffected by the deteriorating effects of time travel or alterations to time. For example, when Torment attempted to alter timeline by killing off Maximum Man when he was young, Bluemoon still remembered how things were supposed to be, and still retained his powers, body, etc.
- Superhuman Speed Propulsion: Bluemoon possesses the ability to propel his body at superhuman speed, becoming a living projectile. Through an act of concentration, Bluemoon can channel a portion of the kinetic energy of the atomic motion in his body’s molecules in a single direction. This can accelerate his body in a velocity in direct proportions to the amount of kinetic energy he has tapped. Bluemoon can also move a portion of his body at superhuman speed at a time. He can move at speeds roughly past the speed of light (over 186,272 miles per hour). He can utilize the random atomic motion found within his molecules which accelerate his molecules at will, which enables him to create flight without the need of his wings and even underwater propulsion. He can also choose to accelerate a part of his body solely, such as to punch hundreds of times in a second.
- Molecular Acceleration: An interesting power is the ability to accelerate the molecules within living beings or inanimate objects and materials, causing the target to tear itself apart from the subsequent stress generated upon it.
- Superhuman Molecule Durability: As a side effect of partially robbing his molecules of their atomic motion, the binding forces within and between the molecules increase. This enhances the sheer toughness of Bluemoon's entire body. This effect gives his skin enough durability to withstand the ravages of wind, friction and air turbulence. He is durable enough to collide into normal human beings at mach three speeds and not sustain any damage from the impact.
Bluemoon's speed and acceleration powers allow him to perform a vast amount of speed-related feats.
- Speed/Movement Control: Bluemoon possesses the ability to control his speed, movement, and angular momentum at the molecular level, and control his molecular interactions to allow his body to molecularly vibrate at superhuman speed and pass through any substance.
- Run up Walls and Over Water: His powers allow him to run along the surface of entire oceans without sinking even a little, and up the sides of buildings as tall as the Petronas Towers without being affected by the force of gravity.
- Perception Alteration: Bluemoon possesses the ability to alter his perceptions so that falling objects can appear to be standing still and can be caught and moved back to their normal position. He can do this so quickly as to have it happen invisibly to the normal human eye.
- Superhuman Reaction Time: Bluemoon's reaction time is so increased as to perform feats of speed such as removing the momentum from bullets and fast moving objects thrown at him or at others.
- Acceleration Energy Projection: He possesses the ability to project destructive blasts of pure acceleration energy, causing whatever it hits to become either super fast or super slow.
- G-Force Compensation: Bluemoon can use his superhuman speed to compensate for any G-Force difference.
- Superhumanly Fast Intellect: Bluemoon's mental abilities are also increased in speed, simple computations can be done at lightning speeds, and his ability to perform normal feats at increased speeds has allow him to build hundreds of force field generators in a matter of minutes, move sandbags to cover a beach or search an entire city for something as small as a crumb of food. The only other being who can match Bluemoon’s mental speeds is Lego Lad.
- Superhuman Speed Reading and Memory: Michael can also read at superhuman speed, and remembers everything he reads.
It appears that Bluemoon may run at any speed that he thinks is possible, but there may be physical limits to his speed. Theoretically, speeds greater than Mach 10, are dangerous to the people and to the environment. This speed would still be the equivalent to approximately 10,000 miles per second; allowing him to cross the United States in about half a second, or circle the world in about half a minute. Bluemoon rarely achieves such speed in populated areas due to the effects of sonic disruptions and air displacements. His cruising speeds are probably around 90-150 miles per hour (1.5 - 2.5 miles per second). This is fast enough to move through most cities and around people without causing too much disruption to the population and slow enough for him to register everything he sees clearly. If he chooses, Michael can pass the speed of light. If he chooses to continue to run at faster than light speeds, he can use his superhuman speed for a form of haphazard time travel.
- Timestream Traversion: Bluemoon can traverse along the timestream and alter his time reference frame to specific points as they become visible, much like watching a movie in fast forward or reverse (However he must have a particular vibratory signature to search for and lock onto, or be very familiar with the vibration of that time period).
- Speed Sharing and Stealing: He may also lend and steal his/ the speed and angular momentum to/of any object or person. This may allow others to run alongside with Bluemoon. If he shares his speed with another hyperhuman with super speed capabilities such as Quickbolt, that hyperhuman can now exceed the speed of light. Bluemoon is able to speak clearly at highly accelerated rates while running with others in motion at superhuman speeds. He can also rob and sap objects of their kinetic energy, motion, or momentum- for example, bullets in flight or turning a supervillain into a statue- and use the energy to speed himself up.
Bluemoon has performed several feats of superhuman speed in the past:
- Super Fast Strikes: Bluemoon has struck an opponent hundreds of times in a second or multiple targets ten or twenty times in a second
- Super Fast Disarmament: Bluemoon can disarm or jam any number of opponent's weapons before they are even aware of his movement
- Air-Walking: By rapidly fanning his arms and legs at superhuman speed, Bluemoon is actually able to fly without his wings by running on air.
- Hypersonic Projectile Launching: Bluemoon can hurl projectiles at hypersonic velocities.
- Speeding Projectile Plucking: Bluemoon can pluck speeding projectiles, including machine gunfire from midair.
- Wind Vortex Creation: He can create wind-based vortices that can act as barriers to movement, funnels for toxic gasses, or vacuum chambers.
- Super Fast Arm Rotation: Bluemoon can spin his arms at superhuman speed to create directed funnels of hurricane speed air that can knock down barriers or reduce the speed of a falling object.
- Inertia Reversal: He can reduce the speed of a moving or falling object directly by applying its inertia in reverse.
- Momentum Leeching: Bluemoon can leech momentum from an object, such as a speeding projectile, even in mid-flight.
- Sonic Boom Emission: He can emit sonic booms by snapping his fingers.
- Molecular Movement Acceleration: He can impart molecular energy into a target to increase molecular movement, as he did against Tidal Wave during a practice session, boiling him into steam for a short time.
- Superhuman Spinning: Bluemoon possesses the ability to rotate his body around its lengthwise axis at superhuman speeds. He can spin as fast as 400 revolutions per minute, and still speak, hear, and see his environment while spinning. His spinning ability makes it possible for him to move along the ground in any direction at superhuman speeds. He can travel at up to 500 miles per hour in a straight line for an indefinite amount of time without tiring appreciably. While spinning, Bluemoon cannot be touched or caught due to the tremendous angular momentum created by his rotation. Bluemoon's sense of balance is no longer determined by his inner ears' semi-circular canals, but seems to be derived from his sight. All the fluids in his body appear to become as thick as heavy oil presumably as a result of his spinning abilities. Bluemoon has taught himself several applications of his spinning ability for combat.
- Air Current Focusing: He can focus the air currents created by his spinning into a jet stream powerful enough to blast a hole through a brick wall.
- Windscreen Creation: He can create a windscreen to deflect matter as massive as a falling boulder.
- Tornado Generation: He can create tornados of any size capable of throwing cars and attackers like ragdolls.
Furthermore, his reflexes are fast enough that he can, while spinning, pick up objects, change his clothes, or punch an attacker. He has also taught himself, through concentration, to fly like a helicopter for up to one hour at speeds up to Mach 1.
- Superhuman Vibration: Bluemoon possesses the ability to vibrate his molecules at superhuman speed, granting himself the ability to perform amazing feats of superhuman speed
- Friction Burn: Bluemoon is able to vibrate himself in the grasp of an opponent to cause severe friction burn.
- Invisibility: Bluemoon can cause all or parts of his body to vibrate so quickly that he becomes a blur, rendering him invisible to the naked eye.
- Molecular Destabilization: Bluemoon can also generate hyperkinetic vibrations that accelerate the molecules in matter, causing any solid object he directs his vibrations at to explode
- Intangibility: He can pass through solid objects, such as walls, by vibrating his molecules at superhuman speed, and sliding them through the molecules of the solid object, at will.
- Tremor Activation: Bluemoon can vibrate the ground beneath himself to activate severe tremors that can incapacitate opponents.
- Explosion Generation: He can even vibrate through an object and explode it.
- Portal Generation: Recently he has been given the ability to open up portals into any dimension, reality, or universe by vibrating faster than the speed of light, literally enabling him to teleport almost instantaneously, as well as vibrate his atoms so quickly that he can travel through time.
- Premolecular Chronokinesis: Bluemoon also now has the power to vibrate his atoms so quickly he travels forward and backward in time. The molecular speed that he generates displaces him out of the mainstream time/space so that he is able to propel himself into the past and/or future. He can leap from a second to over a millennium, and remain for an indefinite amount of time until he wishes to return. As he returns from his trip, he returns the exact moment he left so as to appear that he has been gone for half a nano-second. He is able to bring any beings or objects from the past or future back to his correct time, although he rarely does this, for fear of altering the timestream.
- Temporal Duplication: By leaping only mere seconds in time, Bluemoon learned to create an indefinite number of "temporal dupes" that could be controlled according to his whim.
- Superhuman Speed Mimicry: Bluemoon can utilize this ability to mimic his superhuman speed exactly. He accomplishes this by jumping ahead seconds and minutes in time.
- Velocity Field: Bluemoon's body is surrounded by what he calls his "velocity field". This force field protects him and anyone who is running with him or carried by him, from the effects of using his speed. This includes friction and airborne particulate matter. It may also protect him from injury from high speed impacts such as punches he delivers and receives from his opponents. Also, this somehow protects him from the effects of alterations to the time-space continuum; for example, if someone like the Imperial were to alter the timeline by destroying Bluemoon before he was born, Bluemoon would still be alive and fully aware of the true past, although everyone and everything else would be altered.
Strength levelBluemoon possesses the ability to lift (press) over 40 tons under standard conditions. This doubles during a full moon and especially when he is in an enraged and feral state.
As a werewolf, Bluemoon can be severely physiologically weakened or injured in the presence of silver, although he cannot be permanently killed by a silver object, even a silver bullet, as most werewolves can be, due to the fact that his insides have been replaced with an indestructible metal, and the fact that he heals at a much faster rate than any normal werewolf. Bluemoon is also subjective to periods of berserker rages under extreme cases of anger, stress, or frustration, and has been known to attack loved ones. If Bluemoon does not have any friction on the ground; he is unable to run at superhuman speeds, for fear of causing some sort of injury. Also, if he were, by some circumstance, grabbed by the tail and yanked extremely hard, his entire body would become completely paralyzed for an entire day.
what is this trivia that this talks bout OK what do u get when u get with three holes in a wall and a curious man who is told to not poke them? a lot of pain for that one guy did u see that coming well i hope not
- Bluemoon3045's Talk Page
- Bluemoon3045's Contributions
- Bluemoon3045's Talk Page Archive
- Bluemoon3045's Personal Image Gallery
- Bluemoon3045's Favourites
- Bluemoon3045's Blog
- News submitted by Bluemoon3045