- The Evil Doctor Strange: What ever happened to the Evil Doctor Strange? Why hasen't he sought revenge on Iron Man after his defeat in Tales of Suspense #41?
- Tony Stark's Disintegrator Ray: What ever happened to Tony Stark's design for a Disintegrator Ray? He demonstrated a working prototype to the Department of Defense in Tales of Suspense #42. What happened to the prototype?
- Hatap the Mad Pharaoh: Although the Mad Pharaoh was apparently killed when he fell on a sword at the end of Tales of Suspense #44, it is very likely that survived. His magics allowed him to survive being mummified and feign death for 2,000 years - if he survived and recovered from embalming process, its feasible that he could have survived and recovered from this injury as well.
- Mister Doll's Voodoo Doll: What happened to Mister Doll's magical Voodoo Doll after his arrest in Tales of Suspense #48? A flashback in Spider-Woman #12 shows it being taken away from him.
- Tony Stark's Anti-Gravity Ray: Did Tony Stark continue work on his Anti-Gravity Ray? He accidentally developed a working prototype that was destroyed by Iron Man in Tales of Suspense #42.
- Destruction of Monster Isle: The Mole Man apparently destroyed Monster Isle with a massive explosion at the end of Fantastic Four #1, yet it appears on several occasions in the future.
- The Fourth Skrull: How did the Fourth Skrull escape after being initially captured by the Fantastic Four in Fantastic Four #2? Four Skrulls were captured, but only three were hypnotized into becoming cows.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.