My name is Jamie Hari and in case you didn't know I am the System Administrator and Creator of the Marvel Database Project (aka MDP). For database administration related business I use an account called WikiSysop, but when I am just posting new Marvel content from my own research I use this account.
Please don't hesitate to drop me an email and say hello. All suggestions regarding how we can make the Database better are always welcome! Check out what is going on with the database on the current events page or visit the MDP News section for updates from the Marvel Comics community.
See you around,
Marvel Database Project
Real Name: Jamie L Hari
Nicknames: No known nicknames
Former Aliases: No known former aliases
Occupation: I.T. Analyst
Legal Status: Dual Canadian/Spanish citizen with some outstanding parking tickets.
Identity: Publicly known to be the webmaster of this site.
Marital Status: Committed
Group Affiliation: Large insurance company which shall remain nameless.
Base of Operations: Ontario, Canada
Place of Birth: Brantford, Ontario
Known Relatives: Mom, Dad, Step-Mom, Half-Sister, Half-Brother, Girlfriend
First Appearance: November 22nd, 1982
Origin: Origin unknown.
Born and raised in Brantford, Ontario until the age of 19, when he moved out on his own to pursue a career in Kitchener. He then lived in Toronto for some time. Now, with some college and university under his belt, he obtained a position working for a large multi-national insurance company in the Technology department providing 1st and 2nd level support for their salesforce.
Jamie is currently pursuing his Bachelor's Degree in computer science from the University of Waterloo.
Weight: 175 lbs (80 kg)
Unusual Features: No unusual features (My mom says I am handsome...)
Strength Level: Jamie possesses the strength of a man his height and weight who engages in little regular excercise.
Known Powers: No known powers.
Known Abilities: Some skill with C#, Java, HTML, PHP and MySQL. Fluent in 3 languages (English, French and Spanish), some small skill with others (Portuguese, German, Russian, Chinese (Mandarin))
Equipment: 4 computers, 2 guitars, 1 piano, 1 keyboard, 2 turntables and a microphone.
Transportation: Two feet and a heartbeat.
Weapons: No known weapons.
- Jamie owns a web-hosting company, which provides the webspace and bandwidth for the Marvel Database Project.
To Do List
- A 'submit' form that uses the actionCreate functionality, seemingly already available. (Can we extend this further to include an 'template options dropdown'?)
- MDP: Bald, DCDP: Bald Characters. (Fix this)
- What is with these two profiles? When did we start adding boxes around the images?
- How should I deal with this? nl:Sjabloon:Afbeeldingen_Sectie
- Add these:  & 
- Category:Request For Comment
- Make our 'Help:Contents' look more like Wikipedia's 'Help:Contents'
- Fix AJAX search on MDP!! / Install (working...) AJAX search on DCDP and Il8n versions
- WhyBother's Chron Proposal
Marvel Database:Naming_Conventions (Add Image Naming Conventions) Get Spanish Database back online, upgraded and working properly.
- Cat Count Script
- Marvel Database:Image_Tags - Fix this to reflect the new dropdown box!
- Create an alternate-reality reverse-lookup page. (Mangaverse <-> Earth-2301, etc)
- What to do about non-canon stuff (G.I. Joe)
- Database Project "Heroes"
- MDP Mail - MDP Mail Admin
- Images:Main Page
- Continue work on a new skin for MDP/DCDP.
- EasyTimeline Extension for Brian Kurtz on the DCDP
- Example of a perfect article!!!
- Look at mass export/import of images to new images database
- Research how StashMyComics can import data on the fly from our articles (name, height, weight, etc)
Why aren't the images on this page working???
- Interesting, Inter-wiki
- New Database Page
- New Main Page
- Old Database Page
- Old Main Page
- How to Start a New Edition
- XML Test Page
- New Help Contents Page
- Old Help Contents Page
- Articles of Distinction