Once upon a time I was a moderator. I know, I wouldn’t believe me neither.
- Diabetes Type 2: Diagnosed on March 8th, 2020.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Diagnosed on March 18th, 2021.
- Major Depressive Disorder Diagnosed on August 13th, 2019.
- Thalassemia, Trait Alpha: Diagnosed on August 12th, 2009.
- How he referred to Arácnido, "Arácnido, Jr," was later used as his editorial name in Spider-Man Unlimited.
- His use of 😶 is due to an affinity for Spider-Man Noir: Eyes Without A Face.
- According to Hawkeye (Vol. 4) #10, he shared his birthday with Hawkeye (Clint Barton).
- The nickname "Snowflake" was a reference to him having dandruff rather than to any political views.
- Officially, he once dropped out of college. Until finding out the school's policy, he considered himself "just taking a semester off."
- He was raised Catholic. After losing his faith, he attempted Atheism, but after struggling with his lack of faith, turned to Antagonism.
- He compares his faith to that of Spider-Man (Miguel O'Hara), despite the latter being atheist.
- MysteryScooby's Talk Page
- MysteryScooby's Contributions
- MysteryScooby's Talk Page Archive
- MysteryScooby's Personal Image Gallery
- MysteryScooby's Favourites
- MysteryScooby's Blog
- News submitted by MysteryScooby
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.