- Visual Scanners/Genetic Detection
- Enhanced Strength
- Enhanced Speed
- Limitless Stamina
- Electric Absorption and Redirection
- Brainwave Duplication
- Skill/Knowledge Mimicry
Binary Code Form
- Psychic Disruption
- Digital Form
- Digital Astral Planing
N0A8 requires energy through absorption of electricity, food, or solar energy to maintain power. The unit can also be shut down by sudden, loud, or high-pitched noises.
- Yes, I'm a government robo-toy gone wrong. But I hold the conscience of a young man that had dreams. He sacrificed himself for the American Dream, and I will forever do everything in my power to make sure that he was properly vindicated, until I have used all my strength; and then I will die happily, knowing the mission that I have set out to do is complete.
- --The Next X-Man
- So many people try to be me or possess me. It's understandable. I am power. But no one truly knows my hell. I feel little emotion besides anger and love, and these are two of the worst. It leads to loss and misunderstanding, and violence. Do I enjoy being me? Of course, I make a difference. But know this, every silver lining has its cloud.
I have been a huge fan of the Exiles since my early childhood. Alternate versions of characters healing bad realities to keep other realities good. What isn't cool about that? So, with that, here are all of the versions of my teams made with existing characters (each slider marks 1 team).
Favorite Character: Spider-Man
Other Favorite Characters: Too many to name!
*First Article: Sinister Six (Earth-616)
First Image: Photo of Overdrive with Big Wheel, use this link: Overdrive (Earth-616)/Gallery
First Gallery: Overdrive (Earth-616)/Gallery
First Blog Created: User blog:Uncanny X-Factor/Exiles anyone?. I may resume regularly posting new editions of this blog, so keep watching.
Favorite Teams: (in no particular order) eXiles, Weapon X, Young Avengers, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Avengers, Sinister Six
- Taking care of unused images.
- X-Factor is aware that he lives in the comic books he loves.
- X-Factor is a published artist and comic writer.
- X-Factor is a total chocoholic.
- X-Factor thinks Wolverine is not used enough in comics.
- X-Factor is an administrator on Marvel Fanon. (There's your freebie!)
- X-Factor is a member of his reality's X-Men in the future.
- X-Factor has had up to 4 pets at one time.
- X-Factor finds Deadpool completely cool.
- One of X-Factor's favorite character twists is gender-switching.
- X-Factor tested himself for mutant powers when he was 13.
- 3 of these are true. Which are they?
- Uncanny X-Factor's Talk Page
- Uncanny X-Factor's Contributions
- Uncanny X-Factor's Talk Page Archive
- Uncanny X-Factor's Personal Image Gallery
- Uncanny X-Factor's Favourites
- Uncanny X-Factor's Blog
- News submitted by Uncanny X-Factor