The Amazing Spider-Man is a 2012 film that serves as the first film in a two-film series.
- Its portrayal of Spider-Man:
- The suit is pretty cool, with the sunglasses lenses and light-up web-shooters.
- Unlike the previous actor Tobey Macguire, Andrew Garfield looks more like the Peter Parker from the comics.
- Direct references to the Ultimate Spider-Man comic.
- The fight scenes are awesome.
- The dark, gitty tone of the film, as well as the parents subplot, really makes it seem more like a Batman movie.
- Peter seems too much of a "cool" guy, even riding a skateboard.
Here is a chronological list of superheroes and when they first appeared in the world.
- 1962, August - Spider-Man
- 1963, September - X-Men
- 1988, April - Venom
This is my very own interpretation of the Marvel Comics Universe, character-by-character.
Founding Members - Cyclops (Scott Summers); Storm (Ororo Munroe); Phoenix (Jean Grey); Colossus (Piotr Rasputin); Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde); Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner)
- 1 Marvel Universe
- 1.1 Introduced in Amazing Fantasy
- 1.2 Introduced in Miles Morales: Spider-Man
- 1.3 Introduced in X-Men: Gold
- 2 Ultimate Marvel
- 2.1 Introduced in Ultimate Comics Fallout
- 2.2 Introduced in Ultimate Fantastic Four
- 2.3 Introduced in Ultimate Marvel Team-Up
- 2.4 Introduced in Ultimate Spider-Man
- 2.5 Introduced in Ultimate X-Men
- 2.6 Introduced in Ultimates
Here are some questions I'd like answered:
Please explain your answers in the Comments section below.