Sorry for trying to drag others into this. :)Read more >
Hi, I've recently become a huge fan of Dr. Nemesis after reading Cable & X-Force, and I was wondering if anyone knew a series with a particular spotlight on him I should read. Also, is he a Golden Age hero? Because if he is, I need that Marvel Masterwork.Read more >
Well, whenever I feel the need to moan and whine about how many new awesome titles are coming out, I come onto here. At the moment, I am particularly indecisive. Between DC's new weeklies and Marvel's new titles, I am very torn. I'd appreciate it if you took a look at my options and gave me a few thoughts. I can only have 16 titles in my list, and the weeklies count as 4.
- Pros: It's been a solid read so far, featuring Wasp and Havoc, two of my favorite Marvel characters. I can't wait to see what happens next.
- Cons: Wasp x Havoc. I still wish that Janet was with hank, but this is a minor concern. On the other hand, the current storyline looks like it will drag on for a while with the whole Avenge the Earth arc. Since we know it'll all be okay…
Read more >
I've been narrowing down on my All-New Marvel NOW! titles, but there are two that I am stuck between. Please give me your opinion on which is better.
- Magneto- Though I'm not sure how I feel about Mags as a solo mutant detective, I love the character
- Wolverine- I hate Wolvie, but Conrell/Stegman's run sound sintriguing. The idea of a mortal, crook Wolvie? Awesome.
- New Warriors- I like the idea of thsi team. It seems very original.
Any thoughts are appreciated!Read more >
I have to update my pull list after All-New Marvel NOW!, with its irritating variety of series I think sound epic. Great. How am I going to pick which series go? Bleh. Any suggestion on how to update a pull-list sucesfully?Read more >