The Time Variance Authority catches Loki in the middle of the desert, then Mobius M. Mobius takes him to the judge for decision. The judge decides that Loki must learn from him actions before setting him loose, to which Loki protests.
Black Widow is being trained by the Taskmaster in a flashback to her past. In the present, she stops, then thinks about what happened that day, the day she was forced to kill her teacher. She gets up, past Thaddeus Ross, out of the room, and dispatches the Interpol agents stationed there.
Helmut Zemo escapes from Berlin, and goes to the Raft to break out a mysterious individual known only as the Flag Smasher. He gives her precise instructions, on how to topple the United States, and plunge the world into chaos.
Wanda and Vision are in an alternate reality, with no memory of their previous lives. Vision is fake, not the real one, and was created by Mephisto to keep Wanda pacified while he conquers Earth, knowing only she can stop him.
The entire show is a limited series, a sitcom, and nothing relatively interesting happens, except Monica Rambeau showing up out of the blue. Wanda then kicks her out, and they see glimpses of other universes, and they live happily ever after.
- User blog:Harpsicorder/WandaVision Theories - January 15, 2021
- User blog:Harpsicorder/The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Theories - March 19, 2021
- User blog:Harpsicorder/Black Widow Theories - May 7, 2021
- User blog:Harpsicorder/Loki Theories - May 2021
- User blog:Harpsicorder/Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Theories - July 9, 2021
- User blog:Harpsicorder/What If...? Theories - Summer 2021
- User blog:Harpsicorder/Ms. Marvel Theories - Late 2021
- User blog:Harpsicorder/Hawkeye Theories - Late 2021
- User blog:Harpsicorder/Eternals Theories - November 5, 2021