Check it out, and let me know your thoughts! Report bugs and feedback to me here.
To access the new FandomDesktop skin:
- Go to Special:Preferences
- In the top menu, select "Appearance"
- Under "Skin" select "FandomDesktop"
- Select any FandomDesktop preferences you want such as default light/dark mode, content width, and right rail collapse. (Personally I am all about that WIDE WIDTH experience.)
- Click "Save" at the bottom
You can also opt-out the same way, just go to Special:Preferences and switch the Skin from FandomDeskop back to Oasis.
- New blog post about opt-in
- FandomDesktop preparation guide
- FandomDesktop highlights with links to staff blog posts
- For admin: Blog about the customization policy
If you find a bug, please let me know about it! Along with the following:
- A step-by-step process to reproduce the bug, and a link to where the bug was found. Screenshots are helpful!
- Tell me what browser you are using: Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- If it's related to editing, tell me what editor you are using: VisualEditor, VisualEditor - source mode (aka the 2017 editor), or the source editor (aka the 2010 editor). You can check which editor you're using in Special:Preferences under "Editing" for "Preferred editor".
Post your feedback, questions, bug reports, etc. right here!