Traveling to another dimension following his own dimension's destruction, Proctor repeated the process by which he killed his own Sersi and drove this Sersi mad as well, and then killed her. He then found the last survivor of this reality: Ute the Watcher. Ute lay near death as the world was in its death throes, and Proctor took Ute and used his power to seek out other dimensions. He then embarked on a quest that would dominate him for the rest of his life: to kill every single version of Sersi in every dimension, concluding with killing the Sersi of Earth-616 and collapsing all reality as well. To do this, he began seeking agents called the Gatherers, locating their dimensions via the power of Ute the Watcher.
- 4 appearance(s) of Ute (Earth-374)
- 2 minor appearance(s) of Ute (Earth-374)
- 2 mention(s) of Ute (Earth-374)
- 3 mention(s) in handbook(s) of Ute (Earth-374)
- 1 image(s) of Ute (Earth-374)