Worshiped by many of the major cultures in the Pre-Cataclysmic Age (Picts, Atlanteans and Valusians), his worship kept on into the modern age, at least in the city of Opar, a remnant outpost of Atlantis, where its people mentioned Valka in ancient incantations.
About 30,000 B.C, Valka achieved prominence, which lasted at least 12,000 years.
The people of the city of Opar, a remnant outpost of the Empire of Atlantis, possibly worshiped Valka, which was part of an ancient incantation in a ceremony involving human sacrifice. It is unknown if Valka was the Flaming God they worshiped.
- Valka is the name of a town in Latvia. It is unknown if it was the basis for Howard's character.
- Appearances of Valka (Earth-616)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Valka (Earth-616)
- Media Valka (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Valka (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Valka (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Valka (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Savage Sword of Conan #226; Of Kings and Cataclysms
- Conan the Barbarian #52
- Tarzan #3
- Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z #14; Zhered-Na's profile
- Savage Sword of Conan #202; Exile of Atlantis
- All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe #3; Council of Godheads
- Kull the Conqueror Vol 3 #4; Kuthulos' Tale
- Savage Sword of Conan #14; A Kull Glossary: Valka's entry
- Savage Sword of Conan #39; Moon of the Skulls Parts Three and Four
- Fear #15
- Conan: The Ravagers Out of Time #1
- Valka at Wikipedia
|Like this? Let us know!|