About 30,000 B.C, Valka achieved prominence, which lasted at least 12,000 years.
The people of the city of Opar, a remnant outpost of the Empire of Atlantis, possibly worshiped Valka, which was part of an ancient incantation in a ceremony involving human sacrifice. It is unknown if Valka was the Flaming God they worshipped.
- Valka is the name of a town in Latvia. It is unknown if it was the basis for Howard's character.
- Appearances of Valka (Earth-616)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Valka (Earth-616)
- Media Valka (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Valka (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Valka (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Valka (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ Savage Sword of Conan #226; Of Kings and Cataclysms
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Conan the Barbarian #52
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Tarzan #3
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe #3; Council of Godheads
- ↑ Savage Sword of Conan #202; Exile of Atlantis
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Savage Sword of Conan #14; A Kull Glossary: Valka's entry
- ↑ Savage Sword of Conan #39; Moon of the Skulls Parts Three and Four
- ↑ Kull the Conqueror Vol 3 #4; Kuthulos' Tale
- ↑ Fear #15
- ↑ Conan: The Ravagers Out of Time #1
- ↑ Valka at Wikipedia
|Like this? Let us know!|