Appearing in "The Sacred and the Profane: Part II"
- Heimdall (Death)
- Death (Referenced)
- Unidentified Valkyrior Steed
- Avengers (Referenced)
- All-Father Thor (Referenced)
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Mentioned)
- Bullseye's benefactor (Mentioned)
- Valkyrior (Mentioned)
- Valkyrie (Brunnhilde) (Deceased in recap)
- God (Yahweh) (Referenced)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Referenced)
- Gwen Stacy (Referenced) (Deceased)
- Numerous unnamed New Yorkers
- Vinnie (Unnamed)
Races and Species:
- Midgard (Earth)
- Asgard (Mentioned)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Niffleheim (Recap)
- The Night Gwen Stacy Died (Referenced)
Synopsis for "The Sacred and the Profane: Part II"
- Synopsis not yet written.
INTRODUCING THE GOD OF THE KILL – BULLSEYE!
The deadliest shot in the Marvel Universe just got his hands on the sword of a god! With the Asgardian weapon Dragonfang, Bullseye has the power to kill a god in a single stroke — and he’s about to prove it. Jane Foster, the newly christened Valkyrie, must learn a hard lesson: Not every death can be prevented. Who is next on Bullseye’s list — and what is the assassin really after?
|Like this? Let us know!|