Warning! This comic has a recent publication date, thus the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "Strange Aeons: Part 1"
- Dr. Rudy Gillespie
- Mr. Horse
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange)
- Night Nurse (Linda Carter)
- Cardiac (Elias Wirtham)
- Excalibur (Faiza Hussain)
- Manikin (Whit Knapp)
- "The disease" (First appearance; behind the scenes)
- Valkyrior (Mentioned)
- Lisa Halloran (Mentioned)
- Good Lord (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Danny (Mentioned)
- Death (Illusion)
- Thanos (Mentioned)
- Deadpool (Wade Wilson) (Mentioned)
- White Tiger (Ava Ayala) (Cameo)
- John Watson (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- All-Father Thor (Mentioned)
- Alpha Flight (Mentioned)
- Yazz (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- M People (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Vishanti (Invoked)
- Death of Death (First appearance)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and recap)
- Horses (Mentioned)
- Valkyrior Steeds
- Gods (Referenced)
- Abstract Entities (Illusion)
- Homo erectus (Mentioned)
- Prime Marvel Universe (Main story and recap)
- Earth (Main story and recap)
- Barzahk (Mentioned)
- Cancerverse (Referenced)
- The Tempest (Mentioned) (Topical reference) (See notes)
- Undrjarn the All-Weapon
- Cloak of Levitation
- Eye of Agamotto (Main story and recap)
- Uthurvan's Invocation (Recap)
- White Tiger's Suit (Cameo)
- Amulets of Power (Depowered)
- Mjolnir (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Strange Aeons: Part 1"
- Synopsis not yet written.
HEROES OF MEDICINE UNITE!
But are they all about to become doctors to the dead?! Doctor Strange, Night Nurse, Cardiac, Faiza Hussain and more join forces with Jane Foster for a supernatural medical emergency that will give you heart palpitations!
- Dr. Rudy Gillespie recites "Full Fathom Five, thy father lies of his bones are coral made. Those are pearls that were his eyes. Nothing of him that doth fath. But doth suffer a sea-change. Into something rich and strange.", from the The Tempest (probably 1610–1611) by William Shakespeare to a deceased actor who, possessed and revived, recites at his turn "And with strange aeons even death may die!", a verse from the Necronomicon, mentioned in "The Call of Cthulhu" (1928) by H.P. Lovecraft.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Valkyrie: Jane Foster Vol 1 6 on the forums
- 6 Images from Valkyrie: Jane Foster Vol 1 6
|Like this? Let us know!|